Weekends Football 25/27 October

andykeenan

7-0 at home (so far)? Shameful. Southampton are ****, nowhere near good enough to stay up.

I never used to like Leicester, not after the Gobby Cabbage years, but I have a genuine soft spot for them now. They've had some incredible highs but also some devastating lows in the last few years. Good on them.

Edited by Davkaus

I'll be disappointed if this doesn't ring up as double figures. The more of these games, in which bottom-half teams take a right Royal hammering, the better. I'm hoping we'll have enough this season to comfortably keep control of our own fate with our own results.

However, I'll take the effective extra point superior goal difference bestows.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

7-0 at home (so far)? Shameful. Southampton are ****, nowhere near good enough to stay up.

I never used to like Leicester, not after the Gobby Cabbage years, but I have a genuine soft spot for them now. They've had some incredible highs but also some devastating lows in the last few years. Good on them.

They certainly injected something in their veins during the strange 18 months where they went from worst team in the league who struggled to close down, to the fittest team, and then back to really unfit again.

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

They certainly injected something in their veins during the strange 18 months where they went from worst team in the league who struggled to close down, to the fittest team, and then back to really unfit again.

Absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theory nonsense.

18 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Signing Kante and Mahrez plus Vardy hitting fire

Â