Ratings & Reactions: Man City v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/19 at 23:59

7 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Once again who ever is in charge of this farce needs to explain the reasoning of the decisions

Nah, cos that means they have to make something fair. Refereeing is biased to rich clubs, financial fair play is, it's all about the bias.

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

The thing is Jim......I don't think any other team has been wronged as much as us, by VAR.

They say it equals itself out over a season.......Oh really!!!!

Its getting quite embarrassing now.

It probably feels that way cus we're on the receiving end of these shocking decisions, no doubt West ham and Bournemouth etc feels the same

I want clarity from the people making the decision, explains why they didn't award us 2 pens v arsenal, explain why they awarded a goal today which clearly shouldn't of stood, and then 2 hours after the game change the goalscorer, instead all we get is Mike Riley bullshiting he's mates out of it on skysports on Monday 

Well there were mitigating circumstanes, it's not so much the defeat that's disappointing but the size of the defeat. Not much that can be done about it now though, just have to hope we can get something from the next game, I've a feeling we might at least sneak draw against Liverpool.

If any VTer is either bored or a whizz at collecting stats then I'd be interested in finding out the percentage of VAR decisions that have gone in favour of the Sky Four teams so far. 

I know i sound like a rambling paranoid idiot but I'd be surprised if there wasn't already a bias towards the bigger teams.

Anyway.....meh about today. Need to learn from it and focus on wolves & redscouse.

Bit of a 'free hit' this weekend. Disappointed to lose of course but most teams will lose to City heavily this season. We are still in the very early days of our rebirth. 

• Like 3

Result was as expected. We played well 1st half. Would have been nice to get at least a consultation goal but hey ho. I think we will have more of a chance against liverpool next week but still don't expect us to win 

46 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I remember someone comparing Mings to McGrath. Not in a million years would our dear Paul have missed a header like that, and that's without a pair of knees. You don't switch off against a team with the kind of talent they possess. 

I love Mings to bits but unfortunately he has made several mistakes at this level. Hopefully Terry, while he is with us as assistant manager, can coach it out of him.

He should never in a million years have been beaten to the header by Jesus, who is about 8 inches shorter than him.

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Davis should've come on a lot earlier, I would be tempted to start him against Liverpool 

Davis definitely puts himself about more than Wes does, that's for sure. It's alarming how immobile Wesley is tbh. Davis is less likely to score a goal but perhaps more likely to create something for the midfielders. He looked decent when he came on and allowed our midfielders to get on the ball more. 

I'm 50/50 whether to start Davis against Liverpool, but Wesley definitely has to do more if he does play against Liverpool.

• Like 1

Â