Week 8 - Bird of Prey Bowl

Brumerican

At this point you have to go with him IMO. 

Same with the Giants, Eli is clearly the better player and the better option to win, but Jones' game time is more valuable. 

On the subject of benching. How many QBs have played half a season as bad as Mayfield and kept their starting job? 

4 hours ago, Tegis said:

Haskins looks horrible. Can he really be the abswer? Not even a hint of good play in the first two showings

He had no first team reps in pre season. He's learning on the fly right now. He was never flashy or spectacular but he's much better than what he's showing right now on a bad team.

Minshew played nearly all pre season for us and got beat up badly , but he learned the offense.  Give Haskins a few more weeks and he'll be solid.

• Like 1

On 24/10/2019 at 20:45, Brumerican said:

If we can somehow find a way to let Bell go nuts, 

That's 3 starting linebackers and our run stuffer all wiped out.

We are going to get battered against the run.

Leon Jacobs OLB Fri, Oct 25 Hamstring Did Not Practice on Friday. Out for Week 8 vs. N.Y. Jets
Marcell Dareus DT Fri, Oct 25 Abdomen IR. Injured Reserve
Najee Goode LB Fri, Oct 25 Toe Did Not Practice on Friday. Out for Week 8 vs. N.Y. Jets
Quincy Williams LB Fri, Oct 25 Hamstring Did Not Practice on Friday. Out for Week 8 vs. N.Y. Jets

5 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

At this point you have to go with him IMO. 

Same with the Giants, Eli is clearly the better player and the better option to win, but Jones' game time is more valuable. 

On the subject of benching. How many QBs have played half a season as bad as Mayfield and kept their starting job? 

i mean... every eli season since 2014 :lol:

27 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That has become a great meme 

Posted it in the TV thread, it's from hot ones, great chat show on YouTube, about 20 mins per episode, brilliant interviewer, there are a few NFL players who have done it, I've watched von Miller and travis kelce 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That has become a great meme 

Posted it in the TV thread, it's from hot ones, great chat show on YouTube, about 20 mins per episode, brilliant interviewer, there are a few NFL players who have done it, I've watched von Miller and travis kelce 

I've seen every episode mate. It's mad how many top stars they have on but It was weird to see Noel Gallagher on there recently.  

NSFW

Edited by Brumerican

20 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

i mean... every eli season since 2014 :lol:

Eh? 

63%, 133 TDs and 70 picks since 2014.

Theyre certainly not amazing numbers. But it's not 5 TDs and 11 picks over half a season bad either. 

Â