Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

limpid

How the **** can some of the faults against us be disregarded as they're not clear and obvious. While a clean challenge for the ball is viewed as clear and obvious? Does my head in. 

Lovely goal from Grealish. 

Edited by Skruff

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Calming down the rage of VAR by telling myself that we wouldn't have tried so hard to get this goal if the first one had stood.

Yeh we would’ve gone in 1-1 at HT anyway in all likelihood but what a **** disgrace. No single decision has been overruled by VAR all season apart from nostril hair offsides until now, against us again, and for what?! VAR is clear and obviously a **** disgrace. Couldn’t celebrate our 2nd goal because I was waiting for them to concoct a reason to chalk it off.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

Glad we've scored obviously but this var is beyond a joke now. We've been **** over more times by var than when it was just the ref making his own decisions, its absolutely shocking. 

This season through shit refereeing we have been denied 5+ goals, 2 penalties, 2 var disallowed goals and whatever the **** Kevin friend was doing

• Like 2

Wouldnt make any changes, they can come out and totally rip them apart i think.

Feel for hourihane, had one accjdently stopped by Wesley, one disallowed, he bloody deserves a goal he does.

Jack and Mcginn have been playing absoloute astonishing.

I just don't like how most football games now are just spoiled by this var controversy, it is spoiling the game to no end and some of its laws need to change.