Happy Halloween for some reason

useless

Pumpkin carved, minimal decorations up (enough to lure in the children), small bucket of sweets left on the doorstep with a polite note that basically says ‘don’t knock my door, now take 1 sweet and piss off’. Happy Halloween! 

(I’m glad the other half is on late shift) 

On 30/10/2019 at 21:32, Ingram85 said:

After work tomorrow I'm going to buy a toffee apple, Halloween mini rolls, make a hot chocolate and watch a scary film. I also ordered a bag of Brachs Candy Corns which was delivered to work today so I'll gorge on them too. It may be an american invader aimed at kids but I love Halloween.

All that food and no company, shame I'm on my own for a few days but at least it means I can jack one off to some fit bint dressed up as a slutty witch or summat on xhamster. 

Happy Halloween you **** mungbeans!

Please tell me you’re doing the same this year.

You made me want a hot chocolate last year after reading that and I hate hot chocolate. 😂 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Not a single caller tonight. 

Yep ditto. Saw a couple of families earlier who looked like they were on their way somewhere.

Just hid some chocolate in little sweet pots shaped like Frankenstein(‘s Monster’s) head around the house for the little one to find. About as good as it could have gone.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yep ditto. Saw a couple of families earlier who looked like they were on their way somewhere.

Just hid some chocolate in little sweet pots shaped like Frankenstein(‘s Monster’s) head around the house for the little one to find. About as good as it could have gone.

Standard thing round our way this year is take the kids out, a bag of your own sweets, if they spot a house with a pumpkin then they get something from the bag. Kids get their diabetes, none of the door-knocking awkwardness. 

Some people had set it so that there were sweets for kids wandering around without door knocking. Wish I'd taken a picture before half of the hair had been taken though as it looked a lot better when I first put them out.

20201031-174103.jpg

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Same as always. We will watch Hocus Pocus in the evening. The Fog, a hot chocolate and candy corn once the missus and step lad have gone to bed. During the day I’m gonna try and get an autumn spiced coffee from somewhere. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sidcow said:

120 people dead and at least 100 more injured in South Korea at Halloween event. 

Fiction becomes reality 😔😢

Videos on Twitter absolutely shocking. Dozens of lifeless people on the ground receiving CPR.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don’t tend to celebrate Halloween as it’s goes against what Jesus teaches his followers . It’s satanic in nature and no good will come of celebrating ghouls and devils .

Thou shalt not dress as a mummy. I recall the sermon well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Typically I have about 5 or 6 trick or treaters come to the door. At most.

This year, I put a pumpkin outside. The first time I’ve done so, as my daughter wanted a go at carving one up. Couple of candles inside. Standard.

I’ve had about 30 trick or treaters at the door tonight. And it’s been chucking it down all evening, no let up in the rain. Had to break out some reserve sweets.

I knew a pumpkin would act as something of a beacon, so I did expect a few more. But I didn’t think it would be this much more, especially given the weather. 

My folks live around the corner from me (literally). They’ve not had anyone knocking on their door.

We had about 6 pumpkins outside as well fake cobwebs, bunting etc. We had a constant stream of kids and we are now out of sweets, including the reserves. A successful halloween. 

Also hail satan. 

• Like 2

Â