Happy Halloween for some reason

useless

After work tomorrow I'm going to buy a toffee apple, Halloween mini rolls, make a hot chocolate and watch a scary film. I also ordered a bag of Brachs Candy Corns which was delivered to work today so I'll gorge on them too. It may be an american invader aimed at kids but I love Halloween.

All that food and no company, shame I'm on my own for a few days but at least it means I can jack one off to some fit bint dressed up as a slutty witch or summat on xhamster. 

Happy Halloween you **** mungbeans!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, 8pints said:

@Designer1 what would be your underrated/hidden gem/s horror film/s to watch this Halloween?

not designer1 but : Trick r' treat, Don't look now, Repulsion, Black Christmas (even the 2006 remake isn't bad), Dead Alive, Creep, Pulse, Shutter

Wife always just watches the usual halloween, friday the 13th, elm st, hellraiser stuff. They are always nice enough to jump back into from time to time

, Shutter

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Trick r' treat

That's the first part of my double bill tonight. Terrific movie.

Then something I've never seen but I'm looking forward to immensely:

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, 8pints said:

@Designer1 what would be your underrated/hidden gem/s horror film/s to watch this Halloween?

I'll have a think mate - there are soooooooo many though 😃

Edited by Designer1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I just discovered that my soon-to-be wife was expecting some 'treacle treaters' to arrive at the door this evening. How she's never seen it written down I have no idea.

That's an annual pisstaking in the calendar for years to come. 

Me and my daughter have such a list with my missus, she's notorious for it, though I think your missus wins there

27 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

The Fog was the perfect choice. Excellent film, forgotten just how good it is and it's only 20 minutes in.

Hows those snacks going down? You made me want a hot chocolate and I hate the stuff... (sweet craving I guess)

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Me and my daughter have such a list with my missus, she's notorious for it, though I think your missus wins there

A few years back my wife was trying to buy me a shirt as a present to replace a nice cobalt blue one i had that was getting a bit tatty.

The colour she was after? 

Claretin blue because apparently Aston Villa wear Claretin blue, fair play to her she spent ages looking ;)

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, MCU said:

Hows those snacks going down? You made me want a hot chocolate and I hate the stuff... (sweet craving I guess)

I feel sick after a lot of candy corns. I had the Whittards luxury Sticky Toffee Pudding hot chocolate. Sickly but lovely. Gonna have to sweat the diabetes out tomorrow.

• Haha 1

On Halloween night I usually go on a psychogeographical walk, soak up the atmosphere and look at the decorations think about ghosts, zombies, ghouls and monsters, but last night I felt poorly and not long after ten was dead to the world. Feel down that it's over, back in the boxes the skeletons go, just like I will be one day, except I won't be let back out every October 31st. Last Halloween of the 2010s as well.

• Thanks 1

Â