January Transfers 2019/20

sne

18 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

You are forgetting.... i suggested on here  both James Maddison & Callum Wilson when both was in League 1 for Coventry on here ;)

I knew both could step up and i feel same about Toney. He is best player in League 1 by some distance.

Any idea why he didn't quite make it at Newcastle mate? 

Toneys goalscoring record was very, very average (in league 1) before this season.

What do you see in him to suggest he would become a player on the level of Maddison or Wilson in the prem?

Man City isn't a free hit, yes we will more than likely lose but we still should be doing everything possible to try and get a result from that game, we came close against Liverpool so nothing to say we can't do the same against City, if we managed to sneak a point it could be the difference between survival and relegation at the end of the season. No fixtures should be free hits. Have a feeling we will have to wait until the end of the month for some of our signings, especially if we're to bring in the quality that people are hoping for, as we will be waiting for clubs to bring in replacements.

Ok so now the red mist has cleared after a shocker yesterday....

We are of course still in with a good chance of survival,

I do think Watford will rise now as they always were better than where they were and at some point were going to hit form, which they have.

Southampton may well lose form again and drop back into it & West Ham are struggling, those are two teams we are competing with in my view. All the teams u to Palace are still catchable if one or two of them hit a poor patch.

Bournemouth, Newcastle, Arsenal, Southampton, West Ham, Brighton & our next opponents Burnley are all still involved to some extent. We need a couple of those to go on a big losing streak and of course sign a couple of players ourselves & improve to get away from it. We have to play all of those teams too of course so we are deffo still in it.

Mings should be back soon and we need to sign a loan to cover McGinn. Then a new striker to take heat of Wes and replace Kodija who will leave at the end of the season, a new winger to add competition for AEG & Trez & we may be able to survive.... If DS can get some sort of tune out of some of these: Engels, Guilbert, Trez, AEG & Luiz that is.

All to play for, over to you guys NSWE .. we need signings!!

Edited by danceoftheshamen
  • Like 1

Would get rid of Jota, for sure. Absolutely despise how weak and pathetic he is. Lansbury isn’t at the level either. Both could potentially attract fees from Championship sides if we are savvy enough. 

Would love to get rid of Elmohamady and Taylor, but there wouldn’t be any takers for them. 

57 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Mitrovic and Pedro signed by the 10th, Mings back from injury and we can all get down the Winchester and wait for this relegation nonsense to blow over. 

and wait for all this to blow over simon pegg GIF

You forgot about the inevitable 10 game winning streak...

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Morelos red carded again. What a **** clown

second yellow for a dive in stoppage time :D Bit unnecessary to say the least.

The first one was for a shoulder tackle on Scott Brown.

Other than that he had and OK game.

Edited by sne