January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Imagine if we had signed Maupay and Benrahma in addition to all the other signings...

We’d probably be bankrupt, I wasn’t impressed by Maupay on Saturday and he’s a hot head. I don’t think there is a need for Benrahma, we have Trézéguet and El Ghazi and Jota

7 hours ago, av1 said:

Agreed. Though if we do bring another striker in in January I'd be more than a little bit tempted to loan Davis out. He really is at the stage in his career were he needs to playing, and you'd have to assume his opportunities would be limited further if we sign another forward. 

Maupays movement did impress me yesterday though. 

I think Davis has done well in his limited cameos, he’s at an age now where he needs regular games

19 y.o Swedish wide attacker/RW Dejan Kulusevski is tearing it up for Parma in Serie A.

Another goal and 2 assists today at home to Genoa leaves him on 2 goals and 5 assist in 8 games this season.

He's on loan from Atalanta and I've no idea what their long term plan is for him, but apparently both Juve and Inter are taking an interest.

Schooled at Brommapojkarna in Sweden, by far the best academy in Sweden, he is a very interesting prospect and could be someone to look at for us depending on price.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I think it’s fairly obvious we aren’t going to replace Targett in January.

I'm hoping we replace Taylor with someone in January though.  Someone who is decent value and the equivalent standard of Guilbert but on the left who can run Targett close.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm hoping we replace Taylor with someone in January though.  Someone who is decent value and the equivalent standard of Guilbert but on the left who can run Targett close.

Don’t see it happening in January personally.

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Young Eberechi Eze is having a great start to the season at QPR 6 goals and 2 assists in 12 starts, 90% pass success. Kind of young player I hope our scouts are keeping an eye on. 

I wanted him based on last season to be honest, looks a real prospect.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve never seen him play but heard he’s a bit of a hothead. 

I think he has calmed so far this season by all accounts, however we can't be paying 20 Mil for players from the Scottish league!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Young Eberechi Eze is having a great start to the season at QPR 6 goals and 2 assists in 12 starts, 90% pass success. Kind of young player I hope our scouts are keeping an eye on. 

38 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I wanted him based on last season to be honest, looks a real prospect.

Agreed..... A very good player lads. 

He was one of my suggestions to a German Bundesliga club last December as part of a project i was asked to do for them.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 4