January Transfers 2019/20

sne

3 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

What's the chances of an out of contract defender joining seeing as the window is closed and we didn't replace Chester.??  

We need one of our resident research and analytical types to get started on the list of which ones are.

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair... £200k a week i probably would 

Assuming you were only paid for work done then even at £200k a week then a 5 min job is going to make you about £100. Unless you planned to spend the whole week doing “it”. 

Not it sure why I felt the need to work that out. But it could be a big life decision so worth applying a little maths I think. 

31 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Assuming you were only paid for work done then even at £200k a week then a 5 min job is going to make you about £100. Unless you planned to spend the whole week doing “it”. 

Not it sure why I felt the need to work that out. But it could be a big life decision so worth applying a little maths I think. 

£200k a week to eat raw bat soup but if you die we pay you pro rata

I still probably would 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

We turned down selling Taylor? Are you shitting me?

Suso out. Smith out. Purslow out. NSWE out.

Obviously sarcastic. But we only have an injury prone starter and Neil Taylor as depth. I'm sure we can sell him for a couple mil in the summer. He isn't good at attacking but he is decent at retaining possession and is pretty good in one v one situations defensively. He I'm sure at least 1 championship team will be interested and maybe even a mother prem club. 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Targett is made of glass

I'd have Richard O'Kelly at left wing back ahead of Taylor.

Failing that I'd have Guilbert, Trez, McGinn, Hause or youth teamers Kaine Kesler/Brad Burton ahead of him.

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Obviously sarcastic. But we only have an injury prone starter and Neil Taylor as depth. I'm sure we can sell him for a couple mil in the summer. He isn't good at attacking but he is decent at retaining possession and is pretty good in one v one situations defensively. He I'm sure at least 1 championship team will be interested and maybe even a mother prem club. 

I'll piss my pants with glee if we get over £500k for him.