January Transfers 2019/20

sne

34 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Is Kenya obscure? 

Yes? In what sense is it not? Long distance running? Giraffes? 

Who knows anything about Kenya really. I sure don't.  

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Was the any truth in the periero stories do we think?

I don't believe any of the rumours since Bruce left. Reina was the closest to linked early but spawned imo the BS Piatek link. I'm not disappointed by crap links or good links not coming true

I have no issues with Lerner staying out of the Limelight. I have issues with his inconsistent planning. But then I suppose losing half your wealth to a messy divorce and financial crashes didn't help.

Even still, we were maddeningly close to breaking it open. Just a better player than Heskey in Jan, or a more imaginative manager than Mon could have done the trick. Oh well.

These guys can get us there. Its trickier now but not impossible.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, New_Hope said:

Or those guys who quote the names of players no-one has heard of from clubs they have looked at on Fifa or Premier Manager!

'We should sign hudoyanikabollokov from Sporting Gonads because he is great on the ball!!

His legs are gone, can’t cut it anymore. Sporting are just a load of bollocks. 

47 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Pereiro has apparently been dropped to the reserves to try and force him out of the club. I guess they are desperate to get money for him now rather than let him leave for free in the summer.

Yep. We'd be absolute idiots to offer the reported 6 million fee.

Firstly he doesn't look very good.

Secondly we need someone to hit the ground running in the English game. 

Thirdly if there was any interest we should just lowball the shit out of them. Even £800 k is big money for teams in foreign leagues when the alternative is nothing. 

20 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I have no issues with Lerner staying out of the Limelight. I have issues with his inconsistent planning. But then I suppose losing half your wealth to a messy divorce and financial crashes didn't help.

Even still, we were maddeningly close to breaking it open. Just a better player than Heskey in Jan, or a more imaginative manager than Mon could have done the trick. Oh well.

These guys can get us there. Its trickier now but not impossible.

Mon signed 4 strikers in his 3 years at the club and 3 of them were Sutton, Harewood and Heskey!

He then went to Sunderland and signed fletcher and Graham for 20 million. 

Crazy! 

7 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yep. We'd be absolute idiots to offer the reported 6 million fee.

Firstly he doesn't look very good.

Secondly we need someone to hit the ground running in the English game. 

Thirdly if there was any interest we should just lowball the shit out of them. Even £800 k is big money for teams in foreign leagues when the alternative is nothing. 

He is a decent player. He is a classic Dean Smith midfielder. Technically he is very good but he is not the most physical or fast. He would certainly improve our set pieces. With him and Ally in the team we might even score from a corner!

Probably not what we need right now. Still hoping for Nzonzi and a Benrahma type player 🙏🏼

• Like 1