January Transfers 2019/20

sne

3 hours ago, screwdriver said:

This is an absolute disgrace. A flukey last min win over watford via a deflection and all the transfer news has gone quiet!  like everything is rosey.....well its NOT!

We still need 3 more strikers. Only  calibre of Beneteke, Sturridge and Piatek.

People getting excited about semmater? like who?  How can anyone say this guy deserves to wear the sacred Villa shirt in the premier league, more than scott hogan and Jimmy Kodjia? you really think he can move to birmingham and hit the ground running? dreamworld!....

This is wesley MK2 crap touch, bad decisions, breathing out of his ring after 15, one solid tackle and he's rolling around screaming....  for the next 3 months whilst he "gets up to speed"  the belgium boys are laughing all the way to the bank having offloaded junk to us time and time again. I refuse to even acknowledge him unless he proves himself by scoring a hatrick on his debut. minimum.

I just can't understand the appeal of shopping in belgium, I bet deano gives it the big one about his no brand chinese phone that no ones heard of either!  "check out the goophone lads"

he must be taking a big brown envelope stuffed with francs from behind the radiator in the gents of the chorley services to keep scouting there, then moan about a process that has been in football since year dot. It's called completing a transfer.

“Check out the goophone lads” made me laugh out loud at work! So thanks for that haha I love your posts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Looks like it varies from 14 to 17 in different parts of Spain.  Tattoos in general I don't really get, they look daft most of the time.

Personal preference I guess, I had some in my early twenties which were shocking. Now replaced in late forties with proper ones. Not sure how I'd react if my 7 year old wants one at 16

34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looking at players that made professional debuts and Falcao was 13!  Maradonna was 15. Milner and Rooney were both 16

There was that story that Falcao was actually 2 years older than what he claimed a few years back.

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's found his level. Good for him

Interesting to note that Smith outlined the reason behind Kodjia's exclusion and it was fitness, that's not suggesting a poor work rate, just that he didn't have it.

This would explain his inability to get a foothold in games and have an impact, even though he was only required to see out small periods of match endings.

Kodjia at his best is probably technically sound enough to warrant a PL squad spot, obviously his ability to have the energy and stamina to successfully apply himself is lacking.

This was his big chance, I'm guessing the fitness issues were his body just wasn't responding well enough to training, or he didn't make marked improvements to his workouts.

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

There was that story that Falcao was actually 2 years older than what he claimed a few years back.

Vastly over rated anyway  , he only had one decent hit record 

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Fecker. He was holding out on us.

Trust me, the level is quite bad.

And there'll probably be about 12 people in the stadium at a time. lol

The League is basically a money pit for "show" in Qatar.

Mind it's improved ,due to World cup emphasis but still.

Having said that, wouldn't surprise me if he scores a record number.

57 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t believe anyone can be upset with @screwdriver’s posts. They’re hilarious and clearly not serious. Sooner read them over the  negative moaning and groaning any day. 

I'm actually on the opposite end, I find them hilarious because I think he just might be serious. lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm actually on the opposite end, I find them hilarious because I think he just might be serious. lol

He's not a clever poe. He really thinks Benteke and Sturridge would be quality and Piatek is not a made up rumour