January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Not much like El Ghazi no, Son has played many times as a striker, whereas El Ghazi hasn't. Son is a better striker than any striker we have or are likely to sign in the near future, Tottenham having to play him upfront or Moura isn't comparable to our problem of having no strikers available, at all.

3 hours ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

Typical VT response. Condescending, intolerant, arrogant and dismissive. 

Ha ha ha. 

Awwww, bless 🙂

Whilst people keep posting cobblers about the club and its staff being "Useless", "Shambolic", "Embarrassing", "Incompetent", "Run like a corner shop", "Negligent" etc etc........Condescending, intolerant, arrogant and dismissive replies are all they are worthy of.

PS - this reply is intended to be Condescending, intolerant, arrogant and dismissive. Enjoy! although I may have missed arrogant out. Must try harder next time.

Edited by TheStagMan

1 hour ago, useless said:

I didn't call Son a striker, I said he could play there, as he has done many times in his career, even when he's playing as a 'winger' he's not playing on the wing, he's playing as a wide-forward. So no calling him a striker isn't 'laughable'... Edit: Tottenham also have Moura who's also played many times a striker, or wide forward.

I am utterly blown away with the logic here. Its OK for Spurs to have one main striker and no real backup because they can play Son out of position there, but for us to have 3 strikers and bad luck with injury is somehow shambolic. 

Yes, laughable. 

1 hour ago, useless said:

Taremi seems to be doing pretty well in Portugal, he's known as the Iranian Zlatan, has a good goal scoring record at internatinal level too, not sure of the oppostion though. Looks a good player.

We have a very good record of finding these hidden gems: the Scottish Cafu, the Egyptian Trezeguet, the Togolese Zidane, the Brazilian Jason Lee.

Excited about our new signing, the Tanzanian Marlon Harewood.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

We have a very good record of finding these hidden gems: the Scottish Cafu, the Egyptian Trezeguet, the Togolese Zidane, the Brazilian Jason Lee.

Excited about our new signing, the Tanzanian Marlon Harewood.

Elmo’s not THAT good

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Taremi has 2.2 million instagram followers. I don't know much about these things but Jack Grealish only has 540,000.

Somebody might want to doublecheck my math but I believe this means the Iranian Zlatan (I prefer Persian Pele) is 4.07 times better than Jack.

• Haha 4

Son isn't playing out of positoin as a striker he's played there many times before, he virtually plays as a second striker every week, as does Moura, Spurs situation in no way comparable to ours. We could have also brought back Hogan or Hepburn-Murphy for a few games, both of whom would be a better option than playing an U23 player upfront who's a midfielder.