Jump to content
sne

January Transfers 2019/20

Recommended Posts

How about Golovin from Monaco?

In and out of their team and so was Youri Tielemans last season. Leicester took the punt on loan and that has worked out brilliantly for them.

We need more creativity in the 3 behind the striker and for games when Jack isn't around and he's a top level player, just needs to find the right club side.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sne said:

Italian papers claiming Haaland has a clause in his contract meaning he can leave for £20m in January. (likely bs but still)

Obviously we have no chance at signing him but still.

Just throw a huge pile of cash at him and see if he always wanted to follow in the footsteps of Big John Carew :D 

There probably is a release clause, and it’s probably already been met by RB Leipzig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

How about Golovin from Monaco?

In and out of their team and so was Youri Tielemans last season. Leicester took the punt on loan and that has worked out brilliantly for them.

We need more creativity in the 3 behind the striker and for games when Jack isn't around and he's a top level player, just needs to find the right club side.

 

Good player but he's very much a main man for Monaco. He'll also be on a fortune and would probably want an increase.

Be a great signing but shouldn't be looked at until a striker is sorted IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are going Russian we should go for Artem Dzyuba who's sitting on an expiring contract at Zenith and is having a great season.

Won't be able to get him either thou but would be a bit less unlikely if they crash out of the CL on Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this in May regading Habib Diallo (Metz). He apparently has £7mil release clause! Leicester, Chelsea, Newcatle & Spurs are all rumoured to be interested in him.

3rd Top Scorer in Ligue 1 this season so far with 9 goals just behind Wissam Ben Yedder & Moussa Dembele. 26 goals in 37 last season in Ligue 2! Hopefully we are monitoring him.

Edited by Villan4Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I posted this in May regading Habib Diallo (Metz). He apparently has £7mil release clause! Leicester, Chelsea, Newcatle & Spurs are all rumoured to be interested in him.

3rd Top Scorer in Ligue 1 this season so far with 9 goals just behind Wissam Ben Yedder & Moussa Dembele. 26 goals in 37 last season in Ligue 2! Hopefully we are monitoring him.

should have spent enough time in France so that WP will not be an issue even thou he hardly has any caps for Senegal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sne said:

should have spent enough time in France so that WP will not be an issue even thou he hardly has any caps for Senegal?

He came to Metz from Génération Foot (Senegal)  and went through youth teams at Metz. So would be no issues with work permit

Edited by Villan4Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, useless said:

Being linked to a player called Milot Rashica from Werder Bremen...

 

He's scored 6 goals in 9 Bundesliga games this season. Joined from Vitesse for around £6mil in Jan 2018

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, useless said:

Being linked to a player called Milot Rashica from Werder Bremen...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes don't know much about him but his stats this season look impressive, I doubt that we'd pay the 35/40m quoted though, unless we can somehow get him on loan and then pay in the summer if we manage to stay up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No we are probably not but Rashica would be a great signing, Seen Bremen a few times this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Just spoke to brian little in asda. 

Says we are targetting 3. One def a striker. Believe me or not

I call bs Little shops at M&S

Edited by Fairy In Boots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, grobs said:

Would take Grabban back 

To where? Certainly not good enough for the Prem if that’s what you meant. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Chindie said:

We aren't signing a 40m player in January.

Imagine how upset everyone else would be if we did though :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â