January Transfers 2019/20

sne

15 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I don’t even remember him being that good for Stoke, he must have really come on over the past few years the way people talk about him! Haven’t seen much of him so will take everyone’s word for it.

Yep it’s an odd one. No one had said we should be signing him all window. His name got mentioned 3/4 days ago and now he’s the one signing everyone says we should make

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Could actually see Man. United coming in for Giroud if Rashford really is out for a couple of months.

Why would he go to a team on the slide when he can come to the mighty Villa and help us on our climb to glory. Or 17th as it is sometimes referred to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

N'Zonzi seems a bit out of our reach methinks, but exactly what we're missing 

I'm sure it's being 32 and currently suspended for disciplinary issues at Galatasaray more than out of reach. 

If he can't be bothered to train and walks out is that the character you want for a relegation battle???

Edited by Kiwivillan

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

I'm sure it's being 32 and currently suspended for disciplinary issues at Galatasaray more than out of reach

It's more a case of him being an option for CL clubs and playing with slightly better players that Taylor and Lansbury. 

Don't get me wrong, we're a big club and we have money, but it might not be enough right now. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm sure it's being 32 and currently suspended for disciplinary issues at Galatasaray more than out of reach. 

If he can't be bothered to train and walks out is that the character you want for a relegation battle???

Tbf falling out with Fatih Terim is not that unusual. The guy is a bit of a dictator and very old fashioned.

Terim is also under a lot of pressure and about to get the sack so he may be lashing out a bit at some players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep it’s an odd one. No one had said we should be signing him all window. His name got mentioned 3/4 days ago and now he’s the one signing everyone says we should make

In my case, it's more of a "Midfielder like him" as in the way he is described, and his experience.

Doesn't have to be "him".

The clubs he went on to be regulars for (and being in World cup winning squad) suggest he has pedigree though!

• Like 2