January Transfers 2019/20

sne

3 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

after seeing everyone on twitter make the same "what Samatta" joke I kinda hope we dont sign him!

What Samatta joke?

Edited by sne

7 minutes ago, Wes said:

Would expect him to meet criteria, although perhaps would have to go to appeal process. Regular international (although Tanzania are ranked really low at 134), decent fee and likely on decent wages too.

Might take a bit of time to come through though so might be after the Watford game. Who knows with these things.

56 caps for Tanzania - can't see any wp issues. 

35 minutes ago, jim said:

What’s Samatta with that? 

Don’t bump into Rene and Renata on the way out. 

Edit: It was Joe Dolce. Another joke dashed on the rocks of inaccuracy. I’ll get my coat. 

Edited by DaveAV1

24 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I watched the YT video of him. He's a number 10. I know this because he wears the number 10.

You have to go quite a bit into the video until he scores one.

His finishing improves dramatically as the video goes on, looks quick, handy in the air and switched on. A bit of Gabby about him, though I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing... For the money rumoured looks a decent deal for us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He’s also their captain and was captain of Genk, so he must have a bit about him. More leaders are always welcome in the dressing room. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Slightly different because Tanzania are ranked really low, but the fact he played in the Champions League for them regularly counts towards the point system I believe. I'm not sure if Belgium's top league counts as a European Top League either...

The system is quite confusing, I'm sure the club will have done all the calculations for permit points needed already though.