January Transfers 2019/20

sne

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Barbosa will more than likely attract a CL / EL side, linked with chelsea

they also have Esposito breaking through but he's only 17

Thanks for that. See as well West Ham are linked for what its worth. It's more interesting than the back and forth in relation to Benteke! 

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You've got this journalism shit absolutely nailed sne!  Do a brief article based on the above and it'll be published somewhere :D 

I used to write sports articles for a local paper and a Swedish blog back in the day :D 

Our site was the first Swedish one to break the Benzema to Real Madrid transfer, true story.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

I was watching some highlights of Nketiah yesterday evening thinking to myself that he reminds me somewhat of Abraham, only problem perhaps is that Arsenal recalled from Leeds because they felt he wasn't getting enougth game time, not sure how much he'd get with us, but I'd be surprised if we were to bring him in as first choice, or even if we'd bring him at all without an option to buy.

He can’t get game time at leeds, why would he get game time a league up. Ridiculous if we take him. Use our own u23s

14 minutes ago, Villastine said:

He's still highly rated by Martinez. 

The fact he's getting game time and scoring for Belgium speaks volumes. 

If we get him in on loan it's a better gamble than Drinkwater or Reina who haven't played football in years 

I think he’s played about 4 times for Belgium since 2016 and his goals have come against Gibraltar, Cyprus and San Marino.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Where’s that from?

I would of posted link but no doubt as I do it would get called clickbait.

But here you go been as you asked for it.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/01/10/pepe-reina-ready-to-take-financial-hit-to-push-aston-villa-move-through/448189/

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

🤨🤔😑😐😀😁😂🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Over the last 3 seasons.

Glen Murray 86 games 25 goals

CB 62 games 4 goals

I'm not advocating buying Glen Murray but in a straight choice between the two it’s hard to see why we would choose CB over him.

• Like 1

If getting benteke in on loan meant we had money leftover to go get Bowen , I'd be happy with that . Any loan deal would have to be with agreed buy out fee , no point benteke turning up here and banging in goals and palace turning around and doing what Bournemouth did to us with Ming's

10 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

It's always exciting  when one of the Twitter posts starts to load up when you refresh on here. The wonder it may contain. 

I wish I had the discipline not keep checking transfer news.

It's too addictive.