January Transfers 2019/20

sne

23 minutes ago, deeps said:

Assombalonga and him for me. Can’t stand them. 

Assombalonga is such a weird player to hate.

But Rodriguez is a genuine utter word removed.  I'm amazed people want him here.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Rodriguez would never come here, he's just gone back home...but again regardless I cannot believe people are turning their noses up at the prospect.

He would be a quality signing. All round centre proper. A proper centre forward.

**** man, I can just never tell with your posts...

...genuine, or sarcasm a la Steve Bruce-esque signing?

I think we need 2 strikers so likelihood is someone along the lines of Murray or Rodriguez alongside someone from overseas's. Good point made though is why would Burnley sell to a rival for relegation ..which shows how hard it will be to get a Prem League exp striker .

1)No one is selling a first choice striker and if they are its for a massively inflated fee 

2)Look at the strikers not playing ,are they worth having and if the team is near us in league is the player actually any good and would said club allow a player to go to a direct rival  ?

Look at last time we where in this situation we had to smash our transfer record to persuade Sunderland to sell us Bent , who was after a way out at time which helped us get him.

In......

Zinchenko 3m 

Yarmolenko 3m

Deulofeu 5m

Piatek 12m

Vida 40k

Drinwater loan

Out …...

JK 18m

NT 12m

HL 15m

LK 12m

JC 10m

Piece on cake

Just remembered  Reina...……… they pay all his wages, medical bills and pension contributions 

Edited by Phil Silvers
forgetfulness
  • Haha 2

While he (Reina) could possibly be a good addition for us, I just can't fathom spending more on another GK when a striker (and wing for that matter) is clearly an area of more pressing concern. I'm way more comfortable sticking with Nyland/Kalinic/Sarkic instead of Kodjia/Davis/Hogan.

Anyways, how many more do we think could possibly be brought in? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Boro are the lowest scorers in the Championship, 2 of the forwards are the solution 

Yes it's not the best developments this window.

In fact not sure what's worse the one above or us signing Murray who is way out of favour at his club, yeah I still think Murray because of who we missed and who's replaced Murray which is Maupay.

And now it seems like there's alot of bigger clubs wanting him and rating him at 40 million, double your money or what Brighton, what  F*** up by us..

Yeah that's right I said it Maupay 🤣

30 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Piece on cake

Just remembered  Reina...……… they pay all his wages, medical bills and pension contributions 

They will be paying his dental bills soon if he gets any older, there will be a Zimmer frame in front of goal for our second half of the season if we sign him.

First club ever to sign an OAP the way its going with these signings, they are getting older.

He works out though ill be happy.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

God knows what his parents were thinking! 

edit: there’s a player named Godknows Murwira.  Must be a common name. 

I can imagine how that discussion went between the parents in the delivery room: “Oh wow, another boy!? What are we going to call him?”.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Anyways, how many more do we think could possibly be brought in? 

What Goalkeepers?? at this rate we will be the first club to own a full 25 man squad worth of keepers.

That's something you do on fifa, not in real life.

Edited by Dave-R