January Transfers 2019/20

sne

20 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I think a few Premier League will be in for Bowen this January. He has shown that he can consistently score at the Championship level.

I would love to see Leicester go for him as a back up for Vardy.

I’d love Bowen, for me he has Premier League potential. He’d be perfect for us 

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He was excellent for Man City, they shouldn’t give up on him

In scouting we don't look at how someone was 18months/2 or 3years ago.. ie like with Kelechi...

Majority pro clubs look for players on form and on way up regardless of division... and he's poor mate and has been for a while they don't care how someone was 2 or 3 years ago. Need be on the ball with this sort of stuff and not suggest someone who was half decent once upon a time but player's on their way up and he isn't. Trust me. :)

Edited by Villan4Life

5 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Is it possible for us to make a deal and announce it right now, even if the window isn't open? 

Yeah you can sign players whenever you want to.

Just cant register or use them.

Barca signed a couple players while they had a transfer ban, as did Chelsea and Atletico Madrid

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

In scouting we don't look at how someone was 18months/2 or 3years ago.. ie like with Kelechi...

Majority pro clubs look for players on form and on way up regardless of division... and he's poor mate and has been for a while they don't care how someone was 2 or 3 years ago. Need be on the ball with this sort of stuff and not suggest someone who was half decent once upon a time but player's on their way up and he isn't. Trust me. :)

There is no reason why he can’t get back to previous form, Smith would get the best out of him

31 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Left back? Don’t you think Targett is good enough?

Targett is fine, but Taylor is how we get relegated. I just want him gone. Dislike him a lot. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

There is no reason why he can’t get back to previous form, Smith would get the best out of him

on 100k a week though that he is at Leicester? doubt he has the desire now and i doubt we will pay that type of wage mate..... currently (that is)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

on 100k a week though that he is at Leicester? doubt he has the desire now and i doubt we will pay that type of wage mate..... currently (that is)

Is he really on that much? Blimey, in that case, I’d pass

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I think a few Premier League will be in for Bowen this January. He has shown that he can consistently score at the Championship level.

I would love to see Leicester go for him as a back up for Vardy.

A team like Leicester will.

We have to be bold and go for it.

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

But..... you have Kelechi Iheanacho for that 😜

He really hasn't done much of anything since joining us and has even lost his spot with the Nigerian team. I know lots of sports media have been raving about Leicester's scouting but we also made a few boners along the way & it's looking like Iheanacho might be one of them.

• Thanks 1