January Transfers 2019/20

sne

28 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Why? loan him for 6 months to see if he can rediscover his old form.

You do realise don't you? the loan club vast majority of time in football have to pay the players wages in full during the loan! 

Drinkwater is on over £100k a week at Chelsea.

Also he has lot of issues lately It really wouldn't be worth it. Plus there is much, much better players out there too.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Why? loan him for 6 months to see if he can rediscover his old form.

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

You do realise don't you? the loan club vast majority of time in football have to pay the players wages in full during the loan! 

Drinkwater is on over £100k a week at Chelsea.

Also he has lot of issues lately. It wouldn't be worth it. Plus there is much better out there too.

yeah, Drinkwater would probably be an idiotically self inflicted first member of the new Bomb Squad........

• Like 1

On 02/01/2020 at 11:52, HeyAnty said:

I think we lack pace as a side. We really only have one player with pace and he shouldn’t be a starter imo.

If team had pace, teams wouldn’t be able to defend as high a line as they do against us

don't know why we have left it unattended for so long....last one was Gabby, I think.

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I, for one, would welcome us going after;

Rhian Brewster

Jarrod Bowen

Glen Kamara

Bowen and Kamara definately yes. Brewster is untried and would be a huge risk.An experienced PL striker is required for now

Leicester, Crystal Palace, Newcastle and Villa interested in Bowen.  A lot of the fans of these clubs (inc some Spurs fans..) are very keen. 

Hull fans reckon they'd shoot down the league with him gone and he's carried them for 3 years. 

It feels like if it doesn't happen now (whilst we could afford him), then it never will.  

I mean, there's a chance he could well not do well at a Prem club, but he'll be given the opportunity by someone.  And his goals record over the last 3 years shows he's not a flash in the pan. 

18 hours ago, MaVilla said:

The Express reckon grealish would cost Manure 50m.

Lol.

you wouldn't get a player to replace him for that......Arsenal have spent 70 mill on Nicholas Pepe, would you swap?

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Leicester, Crystal Palace, Newcastle and Villa interested in Bowen.  A lot of the fans of these clubs (inc some Spurs fans..) are very keen. 

Hull fans reckon they'd shoot down the league with him gone and he's carried them for 3 years. 

It feels like if it doesn't happen now (whilst we could afford him), then it never will.  

I mean, there's a chance he could well not do well at a Prem club, but he'll be given the opportunity by someone.  And his goals record over the last 3 years shows he's not a flash in the pan. 

Go on then, how much of a cut of any transfer fee for Bowen do you receive? :D 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

There's always a chance.....but Like Maddison and Grealish  they have taken to the prem like a duck to water.

I have seen some decent players, play  in the Championship, like Bolasie and Snodgrass and not produce what this lad has.

We should have done it some time ago, I fear we have left it too late.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TRO said:

There's always a chance.....but Like Maddison and Grealish  they have taken to the prem like a duck to water.

I have seen some decent players, play  in the Championship, like Bolasie and Snodgrass and not produce what this lad has.

We should have done it some time ago, I fear we have left it too late.

Would you buy bowen or benrahma?

Or try for both?