January Transfers 2019/20

sne

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Watching Liverplop then remembered Shaquiri is a waste of talent there, be a fantastic loan. I know it wouldn't happen though.

I think he'd think he's above us. Wouldn't want that.

Gregg Evans has just tweeted that we're sticking with Nyland as our first choice keeper and recalling Sarkic as his back up until Steer returns, so seems the Butland thing is just unsurprisingly a made up rumour.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, useless said:

Gregg Evans has just tweeted that we're sticking with Nyland as our first choice keeper and recalling Sarkic as his back up until Steer returns, so seems the Butland thing is just unsurprisingly a made up rumour.

Pretty sound decision .

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Don't think that is fact, but more obvious choice. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

I do hope we get Batshyuai or whatever striker we are after in pretty sharpish. We can't really afford to drag the arse out of this until Jan 31st.

No me either,  as long as we get one in before the Brighton game which gives us just over 2 weeks, the other games don’t really matter so much 

40 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Can’t wait for us to sign Benhrama and someone to post ‘no thanks, got enough powderpuff luxury players already’ in the thread :)  Just kidding, I think most Villa fans would be pleased with that signing, he seems the kind of player that could do great things in the PL, and would fit in to our side straight away. 

No thanks....we have enough powder puff players already😀

• Haha 1

Would take butland, 8 million seems quite a lot for a championship keeper bearing in mind heaton was an England international and wasnt much more.

Pony tail defender 6 million

Bowen 14 million ?

Mitrovic 25 million ?

Loan another forward and midfielder 

An expensive month for us although Chelsea can throw 60 million on 1 forward.

Edited by brummybloke

17 minutes ago, useless said:

what about Kalinic as backup?, is it that bad for Kali?!?!