January Transfers 2019/20

sne

25 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That's the 4th or 5th time you've mentioned a players looks. 
I'm starting to think the 'sir' in the title is misleading..

4th or 5th? I think that’s a bit or an understatement, you can think I’m a woman if it pleases you, I don’t mind :)

• Haha 2

I feel like no-one remembers that Stuart Taylor and Stefan Postma played for us when they're having this conversation. Nyland isn't a keeper I particularly rate, but he's definitely not the worst I've seen between the sticks for us. 

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

What about Moreira? Strangest signing ever and I don't think he even knew what a goalkeeper was.

Saved a penalty in the only game he played for us

17 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I feel like no-one remembers that Stuart Taylor and Stefan Postma played for us when they're having this conversation. Nyland isn't a keeper I particularly rate, but he's definitely not the worst I've seen between the sticks for us. 

Neither did much wrong, Nyland was consistently making howlers or letting in awfully soft goals in the Championship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

He wasn't in the 1st leg though was he? 

Does that mean much? So if a poor player has one good game it means they'll be good in the next? 

It doesn't work like that. Nyland is a poor player, if he plays because we can't risk Reina then fair enough. But the idea he deserves it because he was decent in the 1st leg is madness. 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Does that mean much? So if a poor player has one good game it means they'll be good in the next? 

It doesn't work like that. Nyland is a poor player, if he plays because we can't risk Reina then fair enough. But the idea he deserves it because he was decent in the 1st leg is madness. 

Why do you think Nyland is poor?

7 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you think Nyland is poor?

Because he is. He let's in too many soft goals and made too many mistakes last year. 

Why do you think smith has replaced him as soon as he physically could on two separate occasions now 

• Like 1