January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Hold on: you’re describing the Werther’s Original advert. It’s 6.56am and my childhood memories are in tatters

I hope there's nothing repressed there because you're going to be in for one hell of a morning otherwise 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

That's it game over. No coming back from that cuss. The poor guy will be quitting football and applying to work in McDonald's first thing tomorrow! 

Then a year after he’s left McDonalds, people will be reminiscing of how he made great burgers but no one ever saw them.

If there's any possibility of getting Nzonzi we simply have to do so. But, the main problem, which for most of us existed before the season started, is that we need another striker. With Kodjia going, we need two of them. 

I know it's an awkward time of year to do deals but to get to the 20th of January and not bring anyone in is criminal of the deal-brokers. They are letting games go by that we need to win. Waiting might be good financially but it might be damaging to the cause of staying up. Do we not have any cash spare at all? 

Oh do f*** off, Everton:

Everton have joined the race for Aston Villa transfer target Krzysztof Piatek.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-piatek-17595767

I know we won't be signing him but it amazes me how much money other clubs have to chuck around, when we're talking about FFP despite having owners who are loaded. 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Oh do f*** off, Everton:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-piatek-17595767

I know we won't be signing him but it amazes me how much money other clubs have to chuck around, when we're talking about FFP despite having owners who are loaded. 

that's his agent continuing to chuck his name around

and its doubtful everton will be signing anyone, they've got huge losses for the year, their FFP will be interesting

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Oh do f*** off, Everton:

The link was bullshit in the first place. Suso was signing Reina and the original local "ITK" was covering his bases. C'mon... this is how Trump got elected

Also that's not how FFP works. The whole point allegedly is to prevent rich owners swooping in and spending freely without sustainability

Edited by Kiwivillan