January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Just now, Nigel said:

Just how many VTers are going to be gutted when they see 15 new pages in the transfer thread, then realise we have gone Gok Wan!

It's amused me no end.

A load of old men on an internet forum laughing at a rich 16 year old's designer clothes.
I wonder who has the better fashion sense? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It's amused me no end.

A load of old men on an internet forum laughing at a rich 16 year old's designer clothes.
I wonder who has the better fashion sense? 

I don't know why, because I'm generally quite forgetful, but I've always remembered when someone mentioned the brand Superdry in Off Topic, many, many years ago, and I remember you making the comment that it's called that because of how it makes the ladies. That amused me back then too. :D Imagine caring one iota about fashion or brands.

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

I don't know why, because I'm generally quite forgetful, but I've always remembered when someone mentioned the brand Superdry in Off Topic, many, many years ago, and I remember you making the comment that it's called that because of how it makes the ladies. That amused me back then too. :D Imagine caring one iota about fashion or brands.

I only said that because it's a joke :)

I quite like Superdry, although I don't think I own any of their stuff at the moment. I have in the past

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

If I had to draw a picture of you, having never met you, I'd have drawn you wearing boat shoes with no socks.........

You are defo a shoes and no socks kinda guy :)

Cheers. Don't like boat shoes personally. Bit too preppy for me.

I have one pair of shoes that I don't wear socks with, which VT found incredibly amusing :) 

@TheAuthority can confirm, however, that I look **** sexy in those shoes

• Like 1

Real Madrid are trying to get rid of Mariano Diaz and Brahim Diaz.

Mentioned them both here previously and still feel both would be interesting targets. Mariano is a striker who could do a job this season while Brahim more of a wide attacker/attacking midfielder and who would be with the next couple of years rather than straight away.

Maybe one of these have been looked at by Suso while in Spain. Loan with option to buy.

• Like 3

I suspect me and @Stevo985 wear the same 'invisible' ankle socks. Mine are tiny little, really thin, white things.

Mine have been going missing over the last few weeks, I'd assumed they'd just been getting chewed up by the washing machine until Mrs P asked me why I'd been throwing all my socks away recently.

Turns out I'd been taking them off, leaving them on the floor, then seeing them later and chucking them in the bin because i thought they were dried up wet wipes.

Anyway, who we signing?

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Mentioned them both here previously and still feel both would be interesting targets. Mariano is a striker who could do a job this season while Brahim more of a wide attacker/attacking midfielder and who would be with the next couple of years rather than straight away.

Maybe one of these have been looked at by Suso while in Spain. Loan with option to buy.

Yes please.

I believe Brahim has refused to go out on loan recently.

Burnley looking at Vedat Muriqi apparently. Not seen a huge deal of games with him but been pretty impressed with what I saw.

Imagine he'll be quite expensive having only joined Fener this season but would be an interesting target.

Had a great game against England a while back.

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Cheers. Don't like boat shoes personally. Bit too preppy for me.

I have one pair of shoes that I don't wear socks with, which VT found incredibly amusing :) 

@TheAuthority can confirm, however, that I look **** sexy in those shoes

It’s all about the invisible socks in the summer. I’ve had a few comments at work about how I need to get paid more so I can afford a pair of socks. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I suspect me and @Stevo985 wear the same 'invisible' ankle socks. Mine are tiny little, really thin, white things.

Mine have been going missing over the last few weeks, I'd assumed they'd just been getting chewed up by the washing machine until Mrs P asked me why I'd been throwing all my socks away recently.

Turns out I'd been taking them off, leaving them on the floor, then seeing them later and chucking them in the bin because i thought they were dried up wet wipes.

Anyway, who we signing?

You need to stop wiping your arse with your socks

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sne said:

The Diaz brothers??