Ratings & Reactions: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/19 at 22:59

14 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

That backpass from Mings though. Jesus

Despite it being poo.......if Heaton was alert, he would have dealt with it....i think mings thought so too.

Edited by TRO

16 hours ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Mings was immense in the first half - sounds like you missed that.

Yes, as I said in my post clearly, I only saw the second half and that's what I based my views on.

I'm sure people have selective reading and ignore vital information on others posts, not sure why ?

Norwich defending was atrocious no doubt about that but our attacking play at times was excellent. Marvellous was excellent as was engels, grealish and Wesley was good.

Luiz goal was brilliant. I like this lad a lot.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Despite it being poo.......if Heaton was alert, he would have dealt with it....i think mings thought so too.

You could see Heaton was clearly blinded by the sun. Otherwise he would have realised he was still in the penalty area and grabbed it with his hands. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ponky said:

You could see Heaton was clearly blinded by the sun. Otherwise he would have realised he was still in the penalty area and grabbed it with his hands. 

yeah....On further observation, it does look the case.....should wear a cap.

unfortunate I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Great result. I know Norwich had a lot of injuries but still. I can't remember the last time we scored 5 on the road.  Now I hope we can follow this up by beating Brighton to get some momentum in the season.

Equally, they still had quite a few regulars.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Equally, they still had quite a few regulars.

Totally. The way Farke went on about it after the game it was like they were only able to field 7 players... 

Edited by alreadyexists

The match stats on BBC suggest this was played in the style of a basketball game... Up and down, turnovers and points. The big difference was, we scored the majority of our big chances. A cracking result and I'm very pleased for the team and for the supporters that went. We don't score for fun away from home all that often, particularly in this league. We haven't done it in the Prem since that Petrov moment at Derby 11 years ago. I was there for that... but sadly had to contend with Chris Sutton sitting on the fence in the BT Score studio.

This win comes at a good time for us... thrilled to bits :)

Onwards and upwards hopefully... Let's see if we can do it against Brighton and Hove.

Smith and Wes in.

Son of Wiz... where are you? WHERE ARE YOU?

Edited by Raver50032

Â