Ratings & Reactions: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/19 at 22:59

41 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

When was the last time we had so many midfielders with a good shot? It feels like McGinn, Hourihane and Luiz all are capable of just hitting it from where ever. El Ghazi might as well. 

Just as well, as we're pretty thin on strikers. 

55 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Will the full match be available anywhere to watch does anyone know??

Extended highlights at 10 on Sky Sports

4 hours ago, TRO said:

Folk saying Norwich ravaged with injuries, but not our concern, sadly, we have out job to do, not be concerned for them.

Of course, but it's worth pointing out the level of the opposition. I try not to get too downbeat about bad results, or too carried away with good results. Need to keep everything in perspective.

I've always thought that our summer transfer business wouldn't really show its worth until the injuries start piling up around Christmas / New Year. Then we'll see how much more depth we have than teams like Norwich and Sheffield Utd.

We're on course for a 15th place finish IMO. It will be painful at times. And we definitely won't be getting results like this on a regular basis. But good to have caught Norwich at a bad time, as we needed the confidence boost.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

MOTD highlights didn't do Nakamba justice. 

Hopefully someone does one of those vids with all nakamba touches in the game.

Think villa scout does them or something?

I didn't see the game, but the highlights certainly didn't paint the same picture of Mings' game as some of the comments on here.

Saves one off the line after being the bloke playing everyone onside for yards, lucky not to concede a penalty, then that comedy backpass at the end. It's only 3-4 minutes rather than the whole game so I'll assume he had plenty of better moments than that!

Â