Ratings & Reactions: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/19 at 22:59

Wow! What a fantastic game that was, I don't think many would have predicted that one...

I don't care how awful Norwich were, the performance from Villa was superb and they executed the game plan perfectly. The confidence they can take from that is absolutely massive.

The best thing was that even at 5-0 the players were still chasing down looking for another goal. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the Dean Smith way. Finally we got to see it today.

• Like 3

Cant get over how much more solid we look in midfield with jack moving to the left, he was magnificent today!

Marvelous had a great game too, we really do have one hell of a midfield!

• Like 2

Superb performance and thoroughly deserved. Scored 5 could have been more. Shaky defending at times but we kept them out. Mings, Grealish and Wesley the obvious contenders for motm but for me Nakamba was fantastic today and an unsung hero.

For all the Villa fans that said we would lose today. Shame on you!!!

annoying we couldn't keep a clean sheet, but everything else was almost the complete performance.

Wes answering his critics, Grealish proving he should be in the England squad. Mings showing why he is in the England squad. El Ghazi becoming the assist king.

Nakamba is a beast.

Targett looked good also.

Â