The Apprentice 2019

andykeenan

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Another non white person fired...

The young lady fired last night was pretty useless to be fair.  However, looking back over Lord Sugar’s firing during this series especially, it doesn’t paint him in a good light.

I think Lord Sugar has a real soft spot for the big fella, but can’t think of his name?Annoying as he is. 

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

The young lady fired last night was pretty useless to be fair.  However, looking back over Lord Sugar’s firing during this series especially, it doesn’t paint him in a good light.

I think Lord Sugar has a real soft spot for the big fella, but can’t think of his name?Annoying as he is. 

Yep it certainly wasn’t a race sacking, she just never spoke. In the after show she seemed an intelligent individual, probably too nice for the show. 

Thomas, he does seem to have a liking for him, he did to a similar interviewee who was the plumber a few years back. He seems to like the cockney wide boy attitude 

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep it certainly wasn’t a race sacking, she just never spoke. In the after show she seemed an intelligent individual, probably too nice for the show. 

Thomas, he does seem to have a liking for him, he did to a similar interviewee who was the plumber a few years back. He seems to like the cockney wide boy attitude 

That’s him.  Yeah, I remember the plumber as well and agree, he likes the working family background types for sure.  He’s in the final at least i reckon (Thomas). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Lottie should have been fired not her.

I was slightly impressed with Lottie , Thomas is nothing more than a typical loudmouth salesman bully who sulks if he doesn’t get his way and she stood up to him .

every week she tries to project manage and they discard her because she is young , though that’s also a familiar pattern in previous series so (the cynic in me says it’s staged ) that suggests she’s in the final 5

they need to freshen up the editing though , all the way through Insomnia looked terrible , the team didn’t like the sub team work The negative feedback from consumers , so you knew they had it in the bag

i can’t pick a winner yet but a couple of girls haven’t featured much in the shows so it could be one of them coming through in the coming weeks

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Another non white person fired...

wtf.....

i watch it and see a person fired as a person on their ability or rather lack of it and not by the colour of their skin.

The colour of the persons skin never enters my head.

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Lottie should have been fired not her.

in my opinion, and based upon this weeks hour long programme and previous programmes Iasha has offered nothing and deserved the sack. She's like a timid mouse cowering in the corner.

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, imavillan said:

wtf.....

i watch it and see a person fired as a person on their ability or rather lack of it and not by the colour of their skin.

The colour of the persons skin never enters my head.

in my opinion, and based upon this weeks hour long programme and previous programmes Iasha has offered nothing and deserved the sack. She's like a timid mouse cowering in the corner.

Look at the people who have been fired early on this process. Two black guys went within the first three weeks and I'd argue two of them shouldn't have gone. 

It does seem abit suspicious to me.

I disagree I remember a couple tasks she saved a pitch from collapse. Lotti is just a horrendous person. Condescending arrogant and a bully. She was at fault this week in my view

• Like 1

On 08/11/2019 at 07:20, Demitri_C said:

Look at the people who have been fired early on this process. Two black guys went within the first three weeks and I'd argue two of them shouldn't have gone. 

It does seem abit suspicious to me.

I disagree I remember a couple tasks she saved a pitch from collapse. Lotti is just a horrendous person. Condescending arrogant and a bully. She was at fault this week in my view

jfc 

i dont see what you do.....i see nothing suspicious

i see people with attitude, ability

i see individuals giving it a go

i see entrepreneurs in the making

people who make this country tick and great as it is

wtf has the colour of somebodies skin got to do with it....

48 minutes ago, imavillan said:

jfc 

Huh? You have lost me completely here 

• Like 1

On 09/11/2019 at 22:46, imavillan said:

jfc 

I'm more worried about the fact you see people with ability who will make this country tick.

I see a bunch of complete morons myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I never paid much attention to all the talk or bias in decision making before mostly because I struggle to take the show seriously at all, but enjoy wathing it.

I can see why this does concern people though. Listing the candidates fired so far:

• Shahin Hassan
  • Kenna Ngoma
  • Souleyman Bah
  • Lubna Farhan
  • Riyonn Farsad
  • Iasha Mahmood

...and Dean (Ahmad) was getting a lot of stick last week in the boardroom. If he goes this week it doesn't look great, whatever the motivations.

• Like 1

Week 7

At the London Stadium in Stratford, site of the 2012 Olympics and home to UK Athletics and West Ham FC, Lord Sugar reveals that this week the contestants will be rebranding the country of Finland. Finland is known as a winter holiday destination, but for this task the candidates must create an advertising campaign to entice UK visitors during the summer months.  Half the team head to Finland to film the TV advert whilst the rest create a marketing campaign and a digital billboard to be displayed at Piccadilly Circus. The candidates must then pitch their advertising campaign to leading industry experts, including the head of tourism for Finland. During the filming of the advert, on one team temperatures soar, while the other team make a big splash. Going into the pitches, both teams must convince the panel that they really understand all Finland has to offer, not just as a country, but as a summer destination. The candidates aren’t out of the woods yet, as they’re back in the boardroom and facing Lord Sugar’s scrutiny. And for one candidate it’s time to pack their suitcase, as they are told – 'You’re Fired!'

first epiosde that started to show who the dark horse might be , Carlina did a reasonable job considering it was just her and a halfwit and Scarlett seems half sensible 

still a fair bit of deadwood to go though with Ryan Mark ,Dean & Pamela

12 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

first epiosde that started to show who the dark horse might be , Carlina did a reasonable job considering it was just her and a halfwit and Scarlett seems half sensible 

still a fair bit of deadwood to go though with Ryan Mark ,Dean & Pamela

Scarlett or Lewis to win for me, unless Lottie’s business plan is amazing. Ryan Mark to go next, he does nothing in any task and then just bitches about who is in charge   

Week 8 

It’s Week Eight, and Lord Sugar instructs the candidates to put on their high-visibility jackets and meet him at the Battersea rail depot. There he reveals that it's full steam ahead for this task, in which the teams will be hosting a corporate away day onboard the iconic Belmond British Pullman train. The candidates will have to lay on food, drink and entertainment while securing a good ticket price from the corporate clients to ensure a large profit. The task requires the teams to show off their organisation and hospitality skills. Get off track and they could end up with a one-way ticket home. For one team the journey gets off to a bumpy start, while the others are left covering their tracks as they are faced with hungry guests. As this runaway train pulls in to the station, the candidates head back to the boardroom to face Lord Sugar’s scrutiny. For one candidate, it’s the final stop on their journey, as they are told – 'You’re Fired!'

• Like 1

Â