Tickets

Kingman

14 hours ago, kiltorken said:

How many members are there does anybody know? 

Must be 12-15k comfortably based on how quickly those  9000 non season tickets went. 

Given the Mid-trinity hospitality section + sponsors + lions clubs + media + staff/players allocations I reckon around 7k are made available. 

• Like 2

How many Liverpool fans signed up and bought a memberships and then purchased home tickets to attend, do we think? Would explain the inflated uptake. And in case anyone wonders, you can still buy memberships for this season, you just need a ref - which anyone can sign up for with an email address. 

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/memberships?utm_source=web&utm_medium=membershiphome&utm_campaign=Memberships

The Pride is our new official fan membership, bringing all of our supporters together to become #PartOfThePride.

There are a number of ways to become a member of The Pride – Season ticket holders, Claret adult members, Cub junior members and Lions Club members.

Each level of membership comes with its own range of benefits

Click below to purchase a membership and become #PartOfThePride!

I've got 6 memberships in my extended family which were taken out before the season started.

When these tickets went on sale, only 4 had booking history this season , so i could only book 4 tickets. 

When the few remaining tickets went on sale for members without booking history, i had to ring the ticket office, change my tickets to somewhere near the back row of the Trinity and at the same time log in online and book 2 extra tickets next to the 4 tickets being re-allocated.     

A little stressful, but got 6 tickets in a row!

On 10/10/2019 at 20:43, hogso said:

How many Liverpool fans signed up and bought a memberships and then purchased home tickets to attend, do we think? Would explain the inflated uptake. And in case anyone wonders, you can still buy memberships for this season, you just need a ref - which anyone can sign up for with an email address. 

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/memberships?utm_source=web&utm_medium=membershiphome&utm_campaign=Memberships

Very few I’d say. We have a lot of members this season so it’s no surprise it sold out so quick . 

On 10/10/2019 at 20:43, hogso said:

I'd say very few - largely because you needed to be a member with a booking history to guarantee a ticket for this one - less than a thousand tickets went on sale to new members and those sold out in a couple of hours - that means that as a Liverpool fan, you'd have needed to spend the money on a membership and then study the timings of eligibility for tickets and get in before a lot of other new members to get one.

If every single new member was a Liverpool fan it's less than a thousand - I'd reckon you could probably fit the actual number in a coach.

For me, the club should be adding a note onto the membership sales letting people know that membership doesn't guarantee you a ticket. We've got more than 10,000 members and there are at the very most only 9,000 tickets available for each game - most likely only around 7,500 - for big games, especially if we're still selling memberships - membership alone won't get you a ticket.

There are rumours that we have over 12,000 members right now - so by the time we get to the last game of the season, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we'll start seeing tickets on sale to "members who have attended three or more games this season" and so on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â