Tickets

Kingman

On sale dates:
Claret and Cub Members who have attended 1 or more home league games since 2016-17 season - Online from 4 October 5pm - Phone/In Person from 7 October
Claret and Cub Members - Online from 9 October 5pm - Phone/In Person from 10 October
Season Ticket holders additional tickets - Online from 11 October 5pm - Phone/In Person from 14 October 
Supporters who have attended 1 or more home league games since the 2016-17 season- Online from 18 October 5pm - Phone/In Person from 21 October

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No chance this will get to general sale . 

Raising the criteria for members now then, Soon be members with a 5 game booking history then +3 etc. 

This has been on sale to members for 19 minutes and there are now less than 500 seats available outside of the Upper Ellis or Upper Trinity - and only around 3,500 left at all. The game is nearly a month away. It's remarkable - we need to extend our ground as quickly as we can.

6 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Me and my lad cant make it. How does it work with season tickets, you get money back for your seat from the club, and the seats are resold?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Me and my lad cant make it. How does it work with season tickets, you get money back for your seat from the club, and the seats are resold?

Go on your ticket account online, you'll see an option along the lines of 'can't make a game, relist here' and the rest is self explanatory

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

1,300 tickets remaining for a game four weeks away that hasn't gone on sale to new members or season ticket holders yet. Our support this season is like nothing I can remember.

Probably less than  1k will go on sale to season ticket holders. I’d imagine a lot of season ticket holders will want that extra ticket.  On average how many extra tickets have season ticket holders been taking this season? This game will easily beat the average whatever that may be. Then you  would have people with a booking history . If we had the capacity I think we’d pull in a ridiculous crowd for this game.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â