Midweek Football 30 September/3 October

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Why pen to Spurs but not to Bayern?

Odd

Because basically VAR will never change the original decision of a ref no matter what. They check and always stay with the original decision. If the opposite decision was given in the same instance, VAR wouldnt overrule it either. Basically its pointless and will only intervene on offsides

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

3 quality goals by Bayern maybe Champions League favourites

Could be but nothing was ever won in the group stages. Embarassing for spurs. Must be their worst ever result in Europe. 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Could be but nothing was ever won in the group stages. Embarassing for spurs. Must be their worst ever result in Europe. 

Just put 7 away against a team in tbe alleged best league in the world

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

One off game though, I would make Man City favs to win it.  And Spurs after only 7 games are already 10 points adrift of Liverpool. 

Edited by PaulC

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

One off game though, I would make Man City favs to win it.  And Spurs after only 7 games are already 10 points adrift of Liverpool. 

City who struggled at home vs worst team in the tournament 🤔

Just now, Zatman said:

City who struggled at home vs worst team in the tournament 🤔

It doesn't matter. Who wants to peak in the group stage of the competition. Liverpool lost three matches in the group stage last year even lost to Red Star Belgrade but still ended up winning it. Its when you get to the knockout stages is when it counts. 

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

That book spurzz just brought out about how they were in touching distance of the Champions league trophy.  reduced today is it ?

1. They will never win it,  in the "Are we a big club debate?",  same as the arsenail,  you get loads of theoretical points for a stint at Champions of the whole of Europe.  Not much for getting F*** all.

2. I have a picture of myself sitting next to that trophy. We had it in the assembly at school as a very special guest 😁(Few of the kids in my school had Villa Players as dads) so all in all,  me and my 10 year old mates all had a hold under supervision.  We didn't write a book you sad words removed.  

4. hahahahahahahaha 2-7 words removed.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Kane is possibly the best penalty taker I've ever seen

Not even the best in the Premier League, guy at Palace is brilliant Milivojevic or however you spell it. Think he is on about 20 in a row

Â