TIckets

Kingman

10 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

No, doesn't look like it.

Have to say that is piss poor management at its finest, So rather than sell to season ticket holders and make a profit on the remaining tickets for a sell out, they would rather risk not selling them at all should members not buy them all as still circa 200 left from Monday night!.. 

Some clever people in that ticket office.

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Have to say that is piss poor management at its finest, So rather than sell to season ticket holders and make a profit on the remaining tickets for a sell out, they would rather risk not selling them at all should members not buy them all as still circa 200 left from Monday night!.. 

Some clever people in that ticket office.

Yep, I thought exactly the same. They should have had members yesterday and season ticket holders today which is fair for both. 

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t make today so I’m trying to inform the club so they can resell the ticket. Struggling to get through though. They really should have given this option online. It’s going to lead to empty seats.

Yep, Its a shame no one in the ticket office can apply a bit of common sense, 

Computer says No so every one in the ticket office turns into sheep and yes men rather than challenge some of these embarrassing decisions being made. 

57 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yep, I thought exactly the same. They should have had members yesterday and season ticket holders today which is fair for both. 

Yeah baffling decisions, I guess there is still some dead wood in the ticket office from previous eras! 

You could maybe understand if it sold out within days to members but it was literally just a couple of hours on the Monday afternoon just before the 5pm window opened for season ticket holders so members have now had a 2 week window to buy tickets from the 17th of October! 

Edited by Kingman

13 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Yep, Its a shame no one in the ticket office can apply a bit of common sense, 

Computer says No so every one in the ticket office turns into sheep and yes men rather than challenge some of these embarrassing decisions being made. 

Got through in the end so there’s a seat available for members in the Doug now. 

Attendance was given as just under 35k last night. There is no way there were 7k empty seats. About 1k max in upper north and the corner between Trinity and north stand was empty. I'd imagine there were no more than 2k empty seats in total. 

Similar happened in FA cup against Swansea in January when attendance was given as 30k when looked pretty much a full house.

Â