Pre match thread

roonst83

Just now, brommy said:

Got up at 6:30 this to drop my son and his mate to a Villa Lions coach whilst it was still dark this morning. Hope his long day sees the right result!

That’s the problem with Norwich; it’s so bloody far away!

Would like to have seen Davis start but overall happy with the team as we looked good first half v Burnley. 

I think we’ll win this.  A win could take us up to 14th, relieve some of the pressure and quieten some of the constant negativity. I respect all opinions and I’m not having a dig but i do not understand constant comments on how we will throw the game away.  Let’s just wait and see hey?

On 04/10/2019 at 15:56, zab6359 said:

I reckon the team will be the same as started against Burnley maybe Conor gets dropped for Luiz not sure though. I wouldn't be disappointed if the same team started, I just want to see tired/not performing players getting subbed much earlier. If big Wes has another shocker he needs to come off at half time!

Told you so!!

• Like 2

For all the talk of their massive injury crisis 7 of the 10 outfield players started their game against us on the last day of the season and there are only 3 changes including the keeper from the team that beat man city a couple of weeks ago. this will not be easy