• El Ghazi
    • Wesley
    • Taylor (Target 61)
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 69)
    • Davis (Wesley 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/19 at 22:59

It is worrying we can’t hold on to a result and DS doesn’t seem to know when to sub. Also a striker will be needed in january if Wesley doesn’t improve 

positive: we have never been outplayed. In our relegation season, there were many games where we never were in the game. So hopefully (maybe naive) our players adapt to the PL in the next games so we can see out a result.

we need to pick up at least 4 points next 2 games

Elation, frustration, desolation - pretty much sums us up.  It is too early to be despondent as we will improve and we are competitive albeit naïve too when it comes to seeing games out but why oh why do we seem to be playing against VAR every single game...and WTF does an opposition player have to do to get booked, punch SJM in the head?

Edited by Darth Villa
  • Like 1

Good 1st half, lost too much momentum in the 2nd.

Shame about Targett going off injured as he was having a good game. 

I think patience is wearing too thin with Wesley now.  The guy cant even hold up the ball.  At least young Davis can do that

It weren’t that we played badly. We were also playing a decent team , BUT we do not do enough with the ball, and have no killer instinct at all. I do believe we are a hard team to beat though, but too many draws against mid table-bottom half clubs will cost us. We are desperate for a striker. 

just watched the goals.

oh my lord Taylor for their first goal.

second goal, bleh, what were our central defenders doing.....but oh my, taylor doing a helicopter jump for the player crossing cus he was bamboozled by a simple cut back by the burnley player.

18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

We're 3 points off 11th place, and we have oodles of time to get things going. 

This . 

We are not cut off, and it’s going to be very tight down there this season. I still think we are waiting to see whether we are  good enough for this league or not, because imo the jury is still out after the few games we’ve had. You could make an argument for and against. I’m kind of stuck on the fence and I think a lot of other fans are the same. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

just watched the goals.

oh my lord Taylor for their first goal.

second goal, bleh, what were our central defenders doing.....but oh my, taylor doing a helicopter jump for the player crossing cus he was bamboozled by a simple cut back by the burnley player.

Yeah. I think Grealish left the winger too open initially but **** me, Taylor what are you doing mate?!

Â