• El Ghazi
    • Wesley
    • Taylor (Target 61)
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 69)
    • Davis (Wesley 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/19 at 22:59

I really, really hate Taylor because he is really, really **** shite. No use nor ornament in defence and the dragging anchor when we're going forward.

And Smith is MON in disguise when it comes to subs.

DS: Keinan was great against Brighton.

JT: We starting him Saturday, then?

DS: Are we ****. We're going with the guy that doesn't close down and gets muscled off everything and bitches and sulks half the game. We'll toss Keinan on at the end for five minutes, regardless of how we've played for the other 85 mins and regardless of the score.

JT and every other ****: Um, OK. You're the boss and the expert.

• Like 2

Davis should have been on after Wesley got knocked out. Dean leaves it to late again IMO. We come out flat and he does nothing to shake it up til it's too late. I love how Dean sets us up to start but our 2nd half performances leave alot to be desired.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Good first half. Wesley was dreadful. Smith gets done by his opposite again, if you can't beat teams like this at home after leading twice you'll end up getting relegated. 6 points from the next two minimum! 

Minimum? Would you be targeting more?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

I have given Dean poor vote again for second week. Subs too late again, Sticking with what is not working until too late

I think DS knows its not working with Wes up front at the moment but not yet got the bottle to change it. Much better with Conor in the side though

I think it's more of trying to balance dropping him and destroying his confidence, or hoping he comes good.

Davis must start now though.

To be fair it seems Smith sees the same things we do, and even if too slow to make the changes. Eventually does.

The initial team today was very good.

Taylor needs to be dropped permanently ffs.

• Like 1

Today has told me that, despite my early optimism, we’ll be struggling all season and will most likely go down. We just cannot see games out and while I think the quality is there, we just don’t know how to manage games and that is DS’s doing I’m afraid. 

Another disappointing result against a team we were leading twice against and once again we throw away a lead. Just so annoying and disappointing and there’s not a lot else to say.

Opportunity lost. Never got going second half

Nakamba, McGinn, Grealish all looked good. 

Missed Targett when he went of

Hourihane faded, perhaps to be expected 

Mings needs to simplify his approach

Wesley looks worryingly poor - very few hints that there is a player there

Always going to be a battle this season. We need to stay in the hunt and invest in a couple of forward options in January if we have the money available 

• Like 1

Trying to be positive, maybe once they players really gel and we get a couple of wins, the panic/mental issues might fix themselves, we cant keep doing this though, it isnt bad luck or failing to catch a break when it happens every week, that points to an issue with the players.

We have thrown points away versus Burnley, Arsenal, Bournmouth, Palace, West Ham, when its this consistent it must be a mental thing, the players are appearing to lack the bottle/composure/confidence etc at the moment to close games out.

I know its "reasonably" early days, but we are pretty much 20% through the season now, it wont be long before we are in real trouble.

Honestly, i think relegation is a real threat unless we stop being weak minded, annoyingly we look great at times, but we don't seem to be able to do it consistently, and by consistently, i mean for 90 minutes.....

"IF" we gel and play to our best ability, we will stay up im sure, but currently we are too weak minded, scared, lacking composure, whatever you want to call it, and its going to get us relegated if we dont fix it soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair it seems Smith sees the same things we do, and even if too slow to make the changes. Eventually does.

Maybe I'm being a little too demanding of the manager but I'd prefer it if he saw what we see before us and made the changes quickly enough to actually make a damn difference. :bang:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â