• El Ghazi
    • Wesley
    • Taylor (Target 61)
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 69)
    • Davis (Wesley 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/19 at 22:59

I don't know how to feel. We need to be picking up the 3 points soon. Yeah we're playing well, but we're dropping too many points. That's at at least 5 points dropped in the last 3 games. On one hand it's promising that we're competing well in every game, but we can't just keep being promising. Need to turn it into points on the board.

• Like 2

Not quite good enough sadly.

Some promising signs in Nakamba and Targett (hopefully nothing serious) but Wesley still look way off and we are too easy to score against.

Dyche has a very punch-able face and his merry band of cave men stole a point today.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

That was **** shit.

A winnable game, and once more Smith shows he can't make subs to change the game. One due to injury, then he leaves things as they are until 87 **** minutes? What the **** are you playing at man?

Wes was a **** passenger, again. £25m? **** off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Wouldn’t have changed anything but how was that challenge by Rodriquez NOT a red card? Did VAR even look at it? Off the floor, studs up, no control. Blatant!

It’s a good thing it wasn’t a red. If they’d gone down to 10 men we’d have been screwed...

• Haha 1

I have given Dean poor vote again for second week. Subs too late again, Sticking with what is not working until too late

I think DS knows its not working with Wes up front at the moment but not yet got the bottle to change it. Much better with Conor in the side though

• Like 2

we concede around the 66-70 min mark because the midfield starts to look puffed. Every game!! They work their socks off but Smith needs to make a sub around the 60 min mark for the mids to give them some fresh and keep the momentum going. The less said about Wes the better, i just hope he gets it together, but again should have been subbed much, much earlier. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

We're not getting the points from either promising fixtures or good situations.

We're in a major relegation fight in September.

Can't disagree.

Especially home games where we are in front, got to win 'em. Not winning 'em.

Not good enough.

We just can’t catch a break.

I accept Burnley had gotten on top before Targett went off but then both their goals came from where he’d have been defending and I’m confident he’d have done a better job than Neil pissing Taylor.

Man it’s hard work loving football sometimes.

• Like 3

We are going down. Mings far too casual today and increasingly so is the polite way of describing it... looking more and more shit is probably accurate. Crying shame Targett went off, he looked decent. No doubt, we have ability and can score but we shit ourselves when in front. Worrying.

Edited by Lerner's Driver
  • Like 4

Well last time we played Burnley at home in the premier league we lost so I suppose you could say that is progress of a sort. 

We must not become a soft touch at home.

Think we played quite well with two massive exceptions. 1. Stupid defensive lapses. 2. Wesley total waste of space. Needs to be dropped and coached for a while.

SJM = MOTM

• Like 1

Â