League Cup 4th Round Draw

Kingman

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

No embarrassment should we lose

You don't sound like someone who has to walk into a workplace containing Wolves fans the following day. 

It's not like playing The Scum but to lose this would be to lose much face. 

Home game - check ✅

Rivals - check ✅

Sell out - check ✅

Chance of progression - check ✅

I think it's a perfect draw to be honest, they will be away in Bratislava the Thursday night, then they face the Toon on the Sunday before our game on the Tuesday or Wednesday night, no way will they be fielding the big guns and our squad players have shown that we are more than capable of producing decent performances and much like the tie with Brighton I really fancy us under the lights with a big crowd of reaching the quarters. The rest of the draw is favourable too. Two potential big hitters will be gone. Not going to lie.. I can smell the 🌭😉

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Not ideal purely from a fixture build-up. No chance we'll be playing proper reserves.

I do think Steer, Elmo, Konsa, Jota and Hourihane are all certs to start though.

You should see Wolves fixtures around that time, They got something like 7 games in 30 days + away in European trips twice to Turkey and Bratislava 

Edited by Kingman

Their fixtures around our tie: 

Thu Oct 24 Bratislava (a)

Sun Oct 27 Newcastle (a)

Wed Oct 30 Villa (a)

Sat Nov 2 Arsenal (a)

They'll either be knackered, or heavily rotating. This is where our big squad comes in handy. We have a great chance to go through.

• Thanks 1