Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

Just now, Nigel said:

Why not move Connor to the wing now? He may be a useful option there in emergency!

I like him, but he's not exactly known for his pace or taking players on, is he? I think he'd struggle on the wing.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not really?

I didn't know he was injured, so I was surprised he wasn't playing, as he was fit a couple of games ago.

It's not really a surprise when he gets injured, it happens all the time, I just haven't followed the minute details of our squad players' lives, mate. Apologies. 

I know I was joking, forgot the wink 😫

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not really?

I didn't know he was injured, so I was surprised he wasn't playing, as he was fit a couple of games ago.

It's not really a surprise when he gets injured, it happens all the time, I just haven't followed the minute details of our squad players' lives, mate. Apologies. 

sorry the hangover GIF

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I like him, but he's not exactly known for his pace or taking players on, is he? I think he'd struggle on the wing.

Maybe, but its worth a try now.

He delivers a great ball, Beckham lite maybe!

1 minute ago, smg said:

Why are our players tiring so easily ? What are the strength and conditioning coaches doing? Hourihane has only played 3/4  games is he really tired.?

Read a good article about this. No other PL teams play 2 wingers and pressing game. It works in the leagues where Deano has managed, but PL teams do not tire due to squad depth. He must try 4231 and earlier substitutions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1