• Jota
    • Trézéguet
    • Davis
    • Grealish (McGinn 66)
    • Ramsey (Trézégue 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/09/19 at 22:59

Why can’t Grealish be used as an impact sub against lesser teams who are tying to score a goal. He will get kicked by them keep him on the bench until they have to chase. We all love Jack but in some situations he doesn’t have to start because he could be more effective in another role. Like tonight .

• Haha 1

Would have loved to have seen the game in full.

FWIW, we were putting up similar numbers (not quite this dominant), as an average per game, way back when people started calling for his head in the Championship.

It goes to show results can be hard to come by, but if the performances are there, in the long run things will come good. Look at the run we ended up going on last season.

UTV!

brightonastonvilla.jpg

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Wolves fans think we played a really strong side today lol, but it was literally our B team :lol: . Only Trez retained his starting spot from the weekend, and really only because that's the one area we don't have full cover for.

I thought SJM started?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

I reckon a couple should be in our starting 11 tbh.

That means the evening was a success then, DS said it was preparation for Saturday in a lot of ways. Hopefully Targett gets a start and we offer more going forward down that side on Saturday...

Not much interest in this competition judging by the lack of comments. Shame because it's been our only source of real glory since I was a young kid and we have been one of the most successful teams in it. 

I always refer to it as "our cup" especially when the bluenoses trot out their single victory and I hope we win it again soon. 

• Like 2

I don't think he will start at the weekend but Davis has done himself no harm last night. For all of the back up players BHA played Duffy is a good prem level centre back and I though Davis bullied him at times. Ran past him for Hourihane's goal too. 

Wolves at home in the next round is good too. Glad to get back to VP. 

Â