Police state or the state of policing

tonyh29

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Erm no?

Ah okay, I thought you probably hadn't!

In American policing - I dunno if it's the same in this country, it might be - a 'rough ride' is the term given to when the police beat up a suspect in the back of the van on the way back to the station.

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Ah okay, I thought you probably hadn't!

In American policing - I dunno if it's the same in this country, it might be - a 'rough ride' is the term given to when the police beat up a suspect in the back of the van on the way back to the station.

Never knew this at all !

• Like 2

On 01/04/2021 at 09:34, bickster said:

The Met are really having some great news cycles at present. Paedo Nazi convicted now

A pedophile to boot, his family must be so proud.

Protect the Statue of our racist wartime leader at all costs!

It's a bit of an own goal really, if protestors did do something to the statue, it would get the usual suspects frothing at the mouth in an instant, this way nothing will happen to it. If they had any brains they'd leave it well alone and hope something was done to it.

Tactical geniuses this government

16 year old black girl shot dead by police in Ohio

BBC

A police officer in the US state of Ohio has shot dead a 16-year-old black girl while responding to an emergency call over an attempted stabbing.

The teenager involved in the incident, in the state capital Columbus, has been identified as Ma'Khia Bryant.

Columbus police have produced bodycam footage which appears to show the girl attacking others with a knife before being shot.

An inquiry is under way, with officials urging local residents to remain calm.

The officer involved, who has not yet been named, has been placed on paid administrative leave, US media report.

Â