Pre -Match Thread

villa89

Massive game for those mentioned but even if they shine tonight and get selected for a league game they will only be allowed 1or 2 errors before they are relabelled as shit and and should never be near the first team by some experts on here..

There is nothing in it between Konsa and Engels. Konsa has played an absolute tonne of league football. I don't think sitting on the bench being fed scraps like this will further his development. He needs to take his chance tonight. That tight between these two i think. Targett needs to get going too tonight 

2 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

That's not even Brighton's 2nd team is it? Ive genuinely only heard of Button, Bong and Duffy out of their entire squad.

No Lansbury??

Connolly came on against Newcastle and looked decent but yeah, this is apparently their U23 side judging from the replies. 

Happy with our team bar McGinn starting. Hope we bring him off after 60 mins or so.

Lansbury must be injured not even on bench. Even so, I’m surprised to see McGinn he looked dead on his legs at the weekend, could’ve done with a night off and we could’ve played Ramsey there. Watch McGinn get a hattrick now though 

Edited by mikeyp102

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Very good chance to progress to the next round. Players like Conor and Henri need to help see off Brighton's B team if they want to prove they deserve to be in the first team.

It's barely even a B team lol 

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Tonight's result could have much further reaching consequences on our season than most would realise. Needs a strong team, and we need a victory.

Now more than ever, a loss would be devestating to our confidence.

Edited by useless
Actually 'devestating' might be a bit over the top.
  • Haha 1