Weekends Football 20/22 September

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Sheffield United, Norwich, Newcastle and Palace all getting results that no one expected this season. Whilst people talk about us as if there's only or two teams in the league we have any chance of beating.

And what makes you think we can't get results that nobody expects this season?

I was one of the select one or two giving us any hope of beating Everton. It's others who write off our chances before every game that we play. Indeed I feel we have a good chance of getting a result tomorrow as well.

• Like 1

City will probably come away from  that game with a degree of disappointment that they didn't get double figures,whereas if it had been 0-0  and they scored towards the end to make it 1-0 they would have come away without any disappointment at all.

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Lots of empty seats at St. James Park...

Best fans in the world, they live for football in the North East

Have sky shown Carroll sitting on the bench and said how much they love a number 9 up there? 

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Best fans in the world, they live for football in the North East

Have sky shown Carroll sitting on the bench and said how much they love a number 9 up there? 

every football fans' second team.

Newcastle getting dominated at home by Brighton who to be fair look a completely different side under Potter. I would have had them as relegation certs if Chris Hughton was still there.

Jim Beglin saying that it looks like it hasn't hit home for the players in training this week what exactly the tactics for this game are  :crylaugh: 

Â