Week 2 - Gardner's World

Brumerican

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Why on earth did Cam not go for a QB sneak instead of that busted "Philly Special"

That dude is broken and has been since he bottled that fumble recovery.

Sprained his ankle in the last preaseason game. He’s got -2 rushing yards through two games. Apparently he’s healthy but he really isn’t. Last night was a total shit show on offense, as bad as I’ve ever seen it. That last play call summed it all up. On the left hash mark, three receivers to the left and we run it to the **** side where there’s no space. 

9 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Sprained his ankle in the last preaseason game. He’s got -2 rushing yards through two games. Apparently he’s healthy but he really isn’t. Last night was a total shit show on offense, as bad as I’ve ever seen it. That last play call summed it all up. On the left hash mark, three receivers to the left and we run it to the **** side where there’s no space. 

Why is he throwing 51 times in a game that was so close ? You abandoned the run 2nd half and Daryl Williams put in the worst display I've ever seen from a LT.  He got no TE help , nobody slid over to protect from the inside and he got battered all night .  It was blitz after blitz down his side yet the coaches did nothing ?  I felt sorry for him .

43 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Why is he throwing 51 times in a game that was so close ? You abandoned the run 2nd half and Daryl Williams put in the worst display I've ever seen from a LT.  He got no TE help , nobody slid over to protect from the inside and he got battered all night .  It was blitz after blitz down his side yet the coaches did nothing ?  I felt sorry for him .

Couldn’t get the run game going I guess. Couldn’t get the pass game going either tbf. I don’t know what we’re trying to achieve on offense. It’s just the same personnel every play. CMC played all offensive snaps for the second game running, DJ Moore and Samuel played over 95%. We’re just gonna end up ruining our best players all over again. Rivera needs to go, lose next week and I think he’s gone tbh. 

Shaquil Barrett, we really have had an abundance of pass-rushers to let this guy go. Another UFA gem for the Broncos. Hope he continues and gets paid big.

Chubb better be the real deal.

31 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Shaquil Barrett, we really have had an abundance of pass-rushers to let this guy go. Another UFA gem for the Broncos. Hope he continues and gets paid big.

Chubb better be the real deal.

I'd relax about  Barrett until you see what he's like against players not called Daryl Williams. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'd relax about  Barrett until you see what he's like against players not called Daryl Williams. 

I bet you he will. Nobody wanted him out of Denver. He just wanted more snaps and not sit behind 3 first round picks and DWare. Really good player stuck in rotation. Great against the run as well. Ray should never have started ahead of him. (Hindsight 2020 here)

• Like 1

Â