St. Lucia (royalton all inclusive)

Dom_Wren

the one that's about 2 years old? I booked it 2 years ago for my honeymoon and didn't end up going...

stunning looking hotel, I was looking at doing a day at hotel chocolate but that's more due to the shop here, it was going to be a ball ache to get to so might not be worth it if you don't have that link, also some scuba diving and there's a night street market in gros islet that looked worth a trip

On 13/09/2019 at 00:30, Dom_Wren said:

Nice 1. Rum tour a must? Anything else you’d recommend? 

I must admit I've not done a rum tour here. But one in Barbados and one in Grenada. Prepare to be just given lots of rum if those two are anything to go by!

I was once there on a sailing boat as crew, so most of the time was spent on maintenance with the boat. ended up being in the marina bar most nights which was fun from what I remember!

Another time we were in Marigot bay, beautiful bay, but just spent most time by the pool in the hotel. Cant say much else for the things to do as its either been a very boaty type of trip or a chill the f out at the pool bar getting drunk all day kind of vibe! I am staying at a Royalton hotel in a few weeks though so ill let you know how that is!

• Like 1

I went a while ago and it was great.  Mainly stayed in the hotel but ventured out to the Fish Night which is this big party in one of the towns every Friday.  Well worth going to if you want a good time with the locals.  Other than that did a boat tour round the island with snorkeling which I loved.  The staff at the hotel would put on beach cricket games which was my favourite bit, especially as they'd bowl at you and try and knock your head off like proper West Indians.

From what I remember the airport is quite a long way from most of the resorts.  I had a migraine and vomited almost the entire journey.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I went a while ago and it was great.  Mainly stayed in the hotel but ventured out to the Fish Night which is this big party in one of the towns every Friday.  Well worth going to if you want a good time with the locals.  Other than that did a boat tour round the island with snorkeling which I loved.  The staff at the hotel would put on beach cricket games which was my favourite bit, especially as they'd bowl at you and try and knock your head off like proper West Indians.

From what I remember the airport is quite a long way from most of the resorts.  I had a migraine and vomited almost the entire journey.

awesome stuff mate! Thanks!

Â