Week 1 - Mack 'n Cheeseheads 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

Brumerican

colts vs chargers was good, same old NFL frustrating mistakes and shit tackling, hylton should have been brought down easily stopping the TD, biggest disappointment was the colts really out coaching them in the heat of the 2nd half, defence was awful against the run

it was definitely enough to make Melvin Gordon feel like a clearing in the woods this morning, ekeler is a gem

29 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Wow, one QB looked really old on SNF, and it wasn't the 42 year old.

rivers drew level with peyton last night for consecutive starts, he's 2 years away from hitting 240 which will get him 3rd all time (he wont get to the top, favre has 297) looked rusty to start probably because he skipped pre season but then clicked and it was like he'd never been away (even if the interception was overly risky, the 1 handed nature of it made it look harder than it was)

he'll end up with 2/3 years more than eli and ben and better stats but no rings

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he'll end up with 2/3 years more than eli and ben and better stats but no rings

He did start 2 years later than them both, though.

Agreed on the stats though, and he seems to still be playing at a high level. Would take Eli 10 times out of 10 still, the greatest trade in our history.

5 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

He did start 2 years later than them both, though.

Agreed on the stats though, and he seems to still be playing at a high level. Would take Eli 10 times out of 10 still, the greatest trade in our history.

imagine if the chargers had just drafted Larry instead and trusted a certain drew brees...

Watched the game at the sports bar in resorts world with a friend who is back from the US for a bit and happens to be a Dallas and Blues fan..... it was not an enjoyable experience!  Potentially the worst defensive display i have ever seen from the Giants, just pathetic from all 11 positions and the DC.  I dont see that side of the ball getting much better, which is a shame as i think behind this rebuilt Oline, Barkley could have a serious shot at breaking records.

Having said that i think Dallas is a very good team and the schedule is a bit more favourable the next two weeks with the Bills and the Buccs so if we struggle in those then its going to be a very long year and we might as well throw things over to Jones if we come out of those games without a win.

9 hours ago, Tegis said:

Wow, one QB looked really old on SNF, and it wasn't the 42 year old.

There's 31 teams fighting for the chance to get smashed by New England in the SB/AFCCG.

Get your money on them now while there's a little value left IMO.

Edited by Brumerican

It's no surprise that our best players yesterday were 3 guys who played all of pre-season  (Chark, Conley and Minshew) Everybody who sat out looked clueless and clumsy. 

I knew we'd lose but the manner in which we did was shameful and I've been through a decade of defeats. The lack of discipline is a major problem and has been since Coughlin came in,  which dumbfounds me.     I can understand an off day when it's almost 40c and Mahomes is carving you up but what I saw yesterday from our DB's and LB's was pathetic.

The only positive for me is Gardner Minshew .  I've known how good he is for nearly 2 years so it was amazing to watch how well his debut went .  The D will get better and I have no doubt GM2 can win games in this league.  He's basically Mayfield with less zip and minus the prick gene.

Image result for minshew gif

Â