Football Manager 2020

Villaphan04

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2019 at 15:41, Demitri_C said:

Sort out the selling of players and the stupid valuations! I know you want it to be realsitic but having to spend 20m+ in one player is no fun anymore.

Are you buying from Brentford? 😂

Not on PS4 but some decent mobile / tablet options I hope

I still use the text screen for games with the multi split player ratings, league table, live scores etc sometimes with 3d engine replays depending what mood I'm in, I've never watched a game in 2d let alone 3d, that's just not how the game is played imo 

Going to have a blast with this for the first time in a few years. Have a bit of time to myself in evenings at the minute, and what better way to spend it. 

Watched a YouTuber who’s done a season with Villa on the beta and we look decent to manage. £25m budget and healthy wage bill headroom. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Going to have a blast with this for the first time in a few years. Have a bit of time to myself in evenings at the minute, and what better way to spend it. 

Watched a YouTuber who’s done a season with Villa on the beta and we look decent to manage. £25m budget and healthy wage bill headroom. 

Weird - I started as Villa and we have a £10m budget.  Wages are fine, some players to sell, but not much room for improving in the first summer.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Weird - I started as Villa and we have a £10m budget.  Wages are fine, some players to sell, but not much room for improving in the first summer.

Odd. He showed the screen with objectives etc at start of season and budget was £25m. He sold Neil Taylor for £6m (!!) and bought Adama for £18m or so and a couple of strikers. 

I’ll report back once I start my save over the weekend and see if budgets are different for each save. 

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Odd. He showed the screen with objectives etc at start of season and budget was £25m. He sold Neil Taylor for £6m (!!) and bought Adama for £18m or so and a couple of strikers. 

I’ll report back once I start my save over the weekend and see if budgets are different for each save. 

Was one version the beta (or even alpha), and the other the full release perhaps? 

I've got some store credit, so this year FM Mobile has been a day one purchase. Fortunately there's a few little features which I really appreciate, and make the game much better than the last two years - namely the introduction of reserves / U23 teams and their associated competitions.

• Like 1

yep I've just bought it too waiting for it to download, new job so new work laptop but unfortunately this one blocks the purchase so the first time playing mobile, it'll either be the start of me weening myself off it or it'll be great and I will reach new depths of addiction

database size of scouting will probably make or break it

On 18/11/2019 at 12:49, bobzy said:

I’ve got £10m too. His version was the Beta. Just getting started and set up with it all. 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

been playing mobile for a couple of hours at work, it serves a purpose and will kill some time but its a million miles off the full game :( 

I bought it for my tablet last year when I had an urge to play FM for the first time in years in the middle of our good run.

I gave up after less than a week - pretty shite isn't it.

• Like 1

I have to admit that it scratched the itch sufficiently for me, I'd really love to get back in to it properly, but there's no way I have enough time. The mobile version is fine, for the money. 

Â