Ratings & Reactions: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/19 at 22:59

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Seriously is he saying that if Grealish hadn't fell over the goal would have stood ?

This is the bizarre thing, is he suggesting Villa got an advantage by Grealish diving so had to pull it back? Its completely bizarre.

1 minute ago, srsmithusa said:

refereed 25 years including pro, and international friendlies.  i assessed referees for 15 years, I have never screamed **** YOU at a referee until today.   

we were poor.  no question, but that's simply unacceptable from the referee crew.

perhaps you can tell me then - does the game stop for a dive ? - I always thought you played on then booked the player ?

• Like 1

I hope we will issuing a formal complaint and that dirty cheating word removed goes down into the championship for ever

Pathetic excuse of a man, A complete **** waste of space. You word removed ref 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

perhaps you can tell me then - does the game stop for a dive ? - I always thought you played on then booked the player ?

We should ask mr. Friend all of us. Suspect we will get about 500 different answers. 

About as poor as it could be against this level opposition.

A nothing performance that highlighted just how difficult this season will be.

We had nothing, at all.

Might be a blessing in disguise because all focus will be on the abysmal referee performance and the ruled out goal.

Obviously I'd rather have taken a point. But that would have frankly been floodlight robbery.

• Like 1

We never get anything at sel hurts park. but the way it ended being cheated out of a point,,,,,,,,,, im absolutley enraged............. I push my fish and chips away untouched!

smith should make sure he gets maximum press coverage by completely destroying friend in the post match presser. smith should get 3 game touchline ban but it will be worth it to expose "Korrupt Kev",.,,,...maximum vitriol for friend.

Edited by screwdriver
  • Haha 1

Â