Ratings & Reactions: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/19 at 22:59

We were dog shit, bullied in midfield and never got hold of Zaha or ayew 

But that ref... He was getting panned even before the end, honestly don't know what he saw, 1st nibble was maybe soft, chills is an all **** dayer and Jack still tried to play the ball (successfully) before goi g over

Madnes

Some of the yellows probably feels harsher thryn they really were, as we're biased. 

But the last decision with Lansburys goal. Utterly Bizzare. 

Disregarding the ref, poor performance.

Shit performance but that is a shocker from the ref and VAR might as well be scrapped if it can’t over turn appalling decisions like that

we are a team that is going to be in a relegation fight , decisions like that could cost us dear 

We will obviously lose some games this season, but it's the manner in which we did today which is a very big worry. We created nothing, were sloppy in possession and generally outplayed. Yes, Trezeguet going off influenced the game, but it only made the outcome even more likely. In a word, we were shite. Lansbury's goal at the end should have been given, but we would not have deserved it and it would have papered over some pretty big cracks. Lots of very poor performances today.

• Like 1

I don't know what was worse our performance or the referee.

The Everton performance only really papered over the cracks of how lightweight we are, we don't have the size and physicality in midfield to cope in the Premiership. Dean needs to find a more solid eleven. We are pony at set pieces without Connor and Luis is not a defensive midfielder. I don't know if Nakamba is the answer but he is worth a try.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I genuinely would love to know why it wasnt at least reviewer by VAR? It's an injury time equaliser from a team likely to be in a relegation battle. Its absolutely huge. 

Agreed. The current implementation of VAR is absolutely useless.

• Like 2

refereed 25 years including pro, and international friendlies.  i assessed referees for 15 years, I have never screamed **** YOU at a referee until today.   

we were poor.  no question, but that's simply unacceptable from the referee crew.

Unbelievable 

number one - it looked like a foul to me

number two - even if you think it’s a dive, you surely don’t stop the game - you let play continue and take action after

number three - What the Feck is VAR for if not this!!!

all that said we were very poor today. We did well in the window but we are still a couple of players short - let’s hope we can keep our heads above water until next window

Â