Cameron Archer

Zatman

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Great performance! Slightly worrying he only got 3 goals on loan at Moors though?

Get him a loan to a league 1 side this year and see how he does. Boy can certainly finish.

I guess it depends on who you play with.

Super impressed from this performance tonight. Got to be 3rd choice striker, surely. All of his finishes were very calculated and natural, you can tell that he is one who has that natural finishing ability. Got to be on the bench against Brentford if he dosen't go out on loan before then, for sure.

I don't want to put undue pressure on the kid but i'm convinced he'll lead us to the Champions League with 50 goals this year. 

• Haha 1

Not to be that guy but I want him getting minutes above Davis and Wes, who are both done in my opinion. This guy is the read deal. We’ve got Watkins and Ings as the obvious 1, 2 and Archer should be the one getting minutes after those two. 

Just now, Spoony said:

Not to be that guy but I want him getting minutes above Davis and Wes, who are both done in my opinion. This guy is the read deal. We’ve got Watkins and Ings as the obvious 1, 2 and Archer should be the one getting minutes after those two. 

I think it's all about the best move we can make for his development more than whether he should play ahead of Wesley/Davis (he should). 

Â