Cameron Archer

Zatman

• VT Supporter
4 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Will be above Davis in the pecking order very soon. I do still rate Davis but think he should be converted to a DM. 

Made this exact suggestion months ago and got shot down in flames, I fully agree KD has all  the ingredients to be that enforcer 

• VT Supporter
14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Made this exact suggestion months ago and got shot down in flames, I fully agree KD has all  the ingredients to be that enforcer 

Except for any experience whatsoever playing in a defensive role.

19 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Will be above Davis in the pecking order very soon. I do still rate Davis but think he should be converted to a DM. 

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Is this a joke? 😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Why because he’s Tall? Does he have the awareness/positional sense to play as a DM? 

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Dion Dublin says hi

So because one striker converted to a centre back (which is very different to a DM by the way) it means Davis could be a DM?

What a bizarre suggestion

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Are you suggesting that its not possible? 

Anything is possible. But what is it about Davis that makes you think he could convert to a DM?

I could just as easily say we should convert Martinez to a DM. It's possible but it's still a crazy suggestion

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I could just as easily say we should convert Martinez to a DM. It's possible but it's still a crazy suggestion

Now you're just being silly. You're now compare outfield players to a GK. Totally different skill set.

Players progress to different positions all the time. Wayne Rooney, Dublin, Young, Cash, Antonio, Grealish list goes on. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Now you're just being silly. You're now compare outfield players to a GK. Totally different skill set.

Players progress to different positions all the time. Wayne Rooney, Dublin, Young, Cash, Antonio, Grealish list goes on. 

A DM is a totally different skill set to a striker.

You haven't answered my question. Why do you think Davis could be a good DM? Why didn't we try converting El Mohamady or Conor Hourihane instead of letting them go?

What about Wesley? We've loaned him out. Couldn't he be a DM?

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â