Cameron Archer

Zatman

4 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Will be above Davis in the pecking order very soon. I do still rate Davis but think he should be converted to a DM. 

Made this exact suggestion months ago and got shot down in flames, I fully agree KD has all  the ingredients to be that enforcer 

19 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Will be above Davis in the pecking order very soon. I do still rate Davis but think he should be converted to a DM. 

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Made this exact suggestion months ago and got shot down in flames, I fully agree KD has all  the ingredients to be that enforcer 

Is this a joke? 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Except for any experience whatsoever playing in a defensive role.

Kenny Swain was winger as was Matty Cash, Alan Evans was a centre forward......................

26 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Why because he’s Tall? Does he have the awareness/positional sense to play as a DM? 

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Dion Dublin says hi

So because one striker converted to a centre back (which is very different to a DM by the way) it means Davis could be a DM?

What a bizarre suggestion

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Are you suggesting that its not possible? 

Anything is possible. But what is it about Davis that makes you think he could convert to a DM?

I could just as easily say we should convert Martinez to a DM. It's possible but it's still a crazy suggestion

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I could just as easily say we should convert Martinez to a DM. It's possible but it's still a crazy suggestion

Now you're just being silly. You're now compare outfield players to a GK. Totally different skill set.

Players progress to different positions all the time. Wayne Rooney, Dublin, Young, Cash, Antonio, Grealish list goes on. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Now you're just being silly. You're now compare outfield players to a GK. Totally different skill set.

Players progress to different positions all the time. Wayne Rooney, Dublin, Young, Cash, Antonio, Grealish list goes on. 

A DM is a totally different skill set to a striker.

You haven't answered my question. Why do you think Davis could be a good DM? Why didn't we try converting El Mohamady or Conor Hourihane instead of letting them go?

What about Wesley? We've loaned him out. Couldn't he be a DM?

Â